Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

• 2 weeks later...

I love these sets! The question that pops to mind is how will these sets effect the once thought to be exclusive minifigure sets like 6862 or 76000 or 76012 or the Martian Manhunter polybag after EOL? How will retirement be for 6862 with these new sets likely to come out shortly after it is truly gone if not sooner?   

• 2 weeks later...

I could *swear* there was already a post on this, but I can't find it anywhere.  If there is, mods, please combine.

So, I sat down with the 6 year old daughter and 2 year old son last night and watched this.

Needless to say, the 2 year wanted to watch it again this morning when he got up.

I won't spoil who the mastermind behind it all is, but, I will say this - I *need* a minifig of that character.  He was awesome!

Anyway, I enjoyed the show.  As with every Lego show, it's always a big commercial for their sets.  I'm fine with that.  It's fun to see them in action.  I enjoyed the Joker's reactions to getting blown up multiple times.  I enjoyed the way the sets looks, and the characters.

My 6 year old enjoyed it.  She thought it was fun.  The 2 year old already liked Batman.  Now he loves "Lego Batman" (as he calls it), and I have a feeling buying Batman Lego sets with him will be slam dunk.

Go catch it if you haven't.  It's an entertaining 20 minutes.  I hope we see more of these, like we do the Yoda Chronicles.

• 2 weeks later...