Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

Man, in general those are fantastic. That batboat/Deathstroke set is going to be money. Jokerland is not what I expected but certainly will pair well with the Funhouse.

Deathstroke could be the next Deadpool and although we didn't need yet another Batmobile, Jokerland still has plenty of variety in design and characters both.

MARVEL sets are very underwhleming, IMO........Most (AVENGERS TOWER, both HYDRA ATTACK SETS, RHINO, IRON MAN v. ULTRON) have rehashed figures from the last line or poor variants (different Ultrons/Hydra Guy). Not a lot of meat on those bones in regards to piece count on the set pieces either.  Quinjet/Hulk Buster and Carnage are probably the three that will have the most success. Ant Man can go either way.  Neat concepts/designs....but if the movie falters; it won't do anything.  Best figure for the MARVEL collector is probably the Green Goblin from the Juniors set.  All in all though.....not a great line to invest in. 

MARVEL sets are very underwhleming, IMO........Most (AVENGERS TOWER, both HYDRA ATTACK SETS, RHINO, IRON MAN v. ULTRON) have rehashed figures from the last line or poor variants (different Ultrons/Hydra Guy). Not a lot of meat on those bones in regards to piece count on the set pieces either. Quinjet/Hulk Buster and Carnage are probably the three that will have the most success. Ant Man can go either way. Neat concepts/designs....but if the movie falters; it won't do anything. Best figure for the MARVEL collector is probably the Green Goblin from the Juniors set. All in all though.....not a great line to invest in.

From a design standpoint, i agree (I've stopped investing in hero sets because of the many refreshes). I do think the Avenger's Tower is "ok" but does remind me of the Malibu Mansion set (on a larger scale).

You are 100% dead right about the Green Goblin minifig.