Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

There's a Supergirl TV show being made right now and the first photo of the actress came out yesterday. I can see this minifigure going for good prices thanks to the show just like it happened with the Flash and others.

Oh as a comic fanboy, I know all about the Supergirl show and my hopes aren't high. I don't think kids really care about Supergirl enough. I barely see any interest in Wonder Woman anymore. j'onn j'onzz Is popular with peope my age but again, the kids doesn't seem to care about him. Heck, since the Man of Steel film and lack of a legit role in The Lego Movie,, ids don't seem to really care much about Superman. Zack Synder is terrible. Everything is Batman, Avengers, and Spider-Man.

By the way. The Flash and Arrow (since season 2) shows are done well. Maybe Supergirl stands a chance. I'm just staying away from this set except for one if my son ever asks for it (and he likes Superman).

• Like 1

I just wish they would do something "special" with the line... and I don't say that as an investor, but an enthusiast/collector. I have given up on "risking it" with these sets as an investor... we're one Hulk Lab Smash away from a great investment set being irrelevant.

These sets are epically re-churned and re-hashed. It's tiresome. It's time for the Lego think-tank to, at least in terms of Marvel sets, step their game up. They have done so in every other category.

Batman vs. a monkey = Batman vs. desperation.

• Like 1

Oh as a comic fanboy, I know all about the Supergirl show and my hopes aren't high. I don't think kids really care about Supergirl enough. I barely see any interest in Wonder Woman anymore. j'onn j'onzz Is popular with peope my age but again, the kids doesn't seem to care about him. Heck, since the Man of Steel film and lack of a legit role in The Lego Movie,, ids don't seem to really care much about Superman. Zack Synder is terrible. Everything is Batman, Avengers, and Spider-Man.

By the way. The Flash and Arrow (since season 2) shows are done well. Maybe Supergirl stands a chance. I'm just staying away from this set except for one if my son ever asks for it (and he likes Superman).

I'd tend to agree with you but, so far, almost all DC tv shows have been very popular. If Supergirl has half of the popularity of Smallville, I can see this set being worth it just for the Supergirl minifigure.

Arrow will very probably increase the value of the set with Deathstroke in it, again, just for the minifigure.

I'd tend to agree with you but, so far, almost all DC tv shows have been very popular. If Supergirl has half of the popularity of Smallville, I can see this set being worth it just for the Supergirl minifigure.

Arrow will very probably increase the value of the set with Deathstroke in it, again, just for the minifigure.

He arrow set with deathstroke has tons of potential especially if it has a similar retail lifespan like the wolverine chopper set. While I think arrow will be refreshed next yr, maybe deathstroke shouldn't.

The Supergirl TV show and Lego set is a crapshoot. Brainiac and Supergirl are prob carrying the set unless this is superman's last Lego appearance in the classic costume for awhile.

I wouldn't underestimate Supergirl. This is the first superheroine TV show since Wonder Woman, which still has a huge impact 40 years later. It will be the only regular exposure of any S shield for a while since Supes is not on TV and only in a movie every 3 years or so. 

Similarly, Deathstroke is the DC equivalent of Deadpool. Moving those Wolverine Choppers was insanely profitable last year for this reason alone.

Anyone else seeing the spider cycle chase appearing with Walmarts reset? Seen it at 3 stores recently. Production run 48r4.

Yes, I mentioned this the other day in the Daily Deals or somewhere.  They are showing up at Wal-Marts everywhere I've seen marked at $19.97.

That truck is much more simple than it looks on the box.

I was a little surprised at how simple the construction was but for what it is it does work and play well. I am more attracted to the off-road buggy in that set and the ATV vehicle from the Hydra Fortress myself.

Anyone else seeing the spider cycle chase appearing with Walmarts reset? Seen it at 3 stores recently. Production run 48r4.

Well you make two including exciter1 now. I haven't seen the set return yet but now I feel like I should keep an eye out just because.

Here is a From Bricks To Bothans review on 76025 Green Lantern vs Sinestro.

Now to step back towards the topic conversation, I still have not seen the Spider-Cycle Chase at either Walmart or Target. However I did see Target restock the Spider-Trike vs Electro one and all three Guardians of the Galaxy sets which is good for me because I at least wanted the smallest set and afraid I missed out from that last sale event. I did not see the Milano Spaceship see any sort of clearance to add so I guess those will be around my area for a while longer.

Here is a From Bricks To Bothans review on 76025 Green Lantern vs Sinestro.

Now to step back towards the topic conversation, I still have not seen the Spider-Cycle Chase at either Walmart or Target. However I did see Target restock the Spider-Trike vs Electro one and all three Guardians of the Galaxy sets which is good for me because I at least wanted the smallest set and afraid I missed out from that last sale event. I did not see the Milano Spaceship see any sort of clearance to add so I guess those will be around my area for a while longer.

Here in Ohio/WV I'm still seeing Spidey-Cycles in almost every Wal-Mart.

Here is a From Bricks To Bothans review on 76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas. I missed this one earlier when posting the other review.

Here in Ohio/WV I'm still seeing Spidey-Cycles in almost every Wal-Mart.

For that reason I am keeping an eye peeled wherever I go in case it slips back somehow. Admittedly I don't remember if I saw an empty space hanging around at the least. Different theme but it is amusing how my Target has not only restocked up on most 2015 City sets but also a few from last year including ones previously sold out for a good while and also a couple from 2013 like the Fire Emergency which seems kind of nuts to me.
  • Like 1

I can't wait to see the minifig Green Goblin in-person from that younger kids set.

Looks great in pics. More of a nod to the 1960-1980s comic. Awesome gesture by Lego.

Hope a Hobglobin will follow.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBrickpicker Forum1427371604.261996.jpg

Yes, green goblin and hobgoblin are my 2 favorites. I still have my hobgoblin figure from my Secret Wars days as a kid.

• Like 1