Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

Time to dump old Quinjet ?   I still think the new hair on Black Widow and Hawkeye make them look goofy

I think the new hair is more accurate than what they were using.  Sure Hawkeye's hair may not be that spikey, but it sure wasn't the slicked back hair they were using in the cosmic cube chase.  Black Widow's hair matches up with what she was sporting in The Winter Soldier.  There is only so much they can do with plastic.

I don't have any Quinjets, but I'd sell them if I did.  I would guess something similar will happen to that set as happened to Hulk's Breakout.

I think the new hair is more accurate than what they were using.  Sure Hawkeye's hair may not be that spikey, but it sure wasn't the slicked back hair they were using in the cosmic cube chase.  Black Widow's hair matches up with what she was sporting in The Winter Soldier.  There is only so much they can do with plastic.

I don't have any Quinjets, but I'd sell them if I did.  I would guess something similar will happen to that set as happened to Hulk's Breakout.

It is just a matter of personal taste ;)

Perhaps it is time to dump Cosmic Cube as well ? It just occurred to me a bunch of these sets were just rehashed of Avenger Movie 1 sets :D

I've been dumping mine and sold 4 this week.  That doesn't mean it's a good idea, it's just what I feel comfortable with.

I sold all 6 of my quinjets over the past 2 weeks.  I felt it was the right time, and made a modest profit on them.

• Like 1

I think this is definately more of a movie Hulk.

I had a feeling they were going for that direction in style. It's probably more of personal sense where I think the two previous versions better fit The Hulk character (comic, cartoon, and film) with LEGO's own look than this new direction. Admittedly the sand green (I think) color does make his skin tone more natural than colorful. Maybe it's the face detail and hair throwing me off.

Pretty soon we might have as many Hulk variations as Batman ones ;)

That would be a weird scenario indeed although possibly inevitable. In any case I feel better about owning the first Hulk in The Avengers sets from just a couple years ago.

• 3 weeks later...