10245 - Santa's Workshop

biniou

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yes, @asharerin is correct.  It always shows as retired in Europe.  And people in the US and people in Europe always fight over whether the item has really been retired, especially after it's first year out.

Just to clarify, i didn't say it never had a retired tag, all i know is that it had been completely removed from the website and is now back, just like the toy shop was and the Disney Minifigures have also been removed from the website although they are not back on .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it was an open secret that Christmas sets say 'retired' during the summer months in the UK but are available elsewhere all year,  then Un-retire in the fall.  Hasn't this happened for at least 2 years previously?

Not trying to make light of the situation as I'm in the US and hoped it would be gone by now too.

But as her handmaids said to the Khaleesi, ' It is known'.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Plenty in the UK at limit 5. I'm hoping that it's done this year.

Avoid ANY set that retires first across the pond - see Imperial Hotel / Villa Savoye double from last year. Advance warning is never a good thing unless it´s for the SSD.

• 2 weeks later...