2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP UK**

Jeff Mack

Going from a 99 limit in these coutries to a limit of 2 and still being sold out in1 day is impressive buying power.  Almost rivals the US consumer.  The soundness of this investment strategy is re-affirmed every time a big sale or holiday comes around and the luxury brand toy maker runs out of toys.

why don't you just check yourself? Just change the region on the site (upper right-hand corner) and you can check availability in Europe, New Zealand, Japan and Endor.

I know for sure there won't be a Death Star approaching the moon of Yavin IV for quite a while. And if you happen to get an A-wing, there won't be any SSD's bridge for you to ram into, at least until 14th May.

anyone from uk on here have any idea why, when i click on basket on lego shop online that i can't checkout the stuff I've ordered.

i haven't bought any death stars yet on there but still won't let me check anything else out. emailed them there to find out no reply yet. is it because it says sold out and won't ship to 23rd says now?

have they banned me or something? :P lucky i ordered 2 ssd other day :)

Guest TabbyBoy

Jackpot!  Not only did Lego actually agree to put my 2x SSD and 2x R2-D2 in separate boxes (I lied and said they were 40th birthday presents for StarWars collectors and needed to arrive in good condition), they did exactly that.  And..... A Darth Revan in each of the 4 boxes!  Unheard of in the UK but, at least it makes up for all the Martian Manhunters I didn't get.

Jackpot!  Not only did Lego actually agree to put my 2x SSD and 2x R2-D2 in separate boxes (I lied and said they were 40th birthday presents for StarWars collectors and needed to arrive in good condition), they did exactly that.  And..... A Darth Revan in each of the 4 boxes!  Unheard of in the UK but, at least it makes up for all the Martian Manhunters I didn't get.

lego's customer service is probably the best in the world. I asked online about the availability of the frigate polybag last year, I didn't get it that I had to purchase star wars Lego, I asked them about it saying I didn't read it properly and they said they would send me one anyway...

I have my ssd & ds and lot of vip points left. Thinking of buying r2d2 as last order of this promo long weekend. But not sure if r2 is good idea to buy for now. New sw move on the way and r2 is in. So he can bee around for 3-4 more years. Anyone have the same worries?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Brickpicker mobile app

I have my ssd & ds and lot of vip points left. Thinking of buying r2d2 as last order of this promo long weekend. But not sure if r2 is good idea to buy for now. New sw move on the way and r2 is in. So he can bee around for 3-4 more years. Anyone have the same worries?

I think the rancor pit it's one of the best pick for the promo. It's more likely that the r2-d2 will be around for 1-2 years.

Rancor Pit it's not great but if Jabba's Palace in 2-3 years gain value you have a winner.

With the Darth Revan at 10

I think the rancor pit it's one of the best pick for the promo. It's more likely that the r2-d2 will be around for 1-2 years.

Rancor Pit it's not great but if Jabba's Palace in 2-3 years gain value you have a winner.

With the Darth Revan at 10

Guest TabbyBoy

Ok. Decided to go with RPx2.

And another promo bag has been added to my order. Hope r2 will stay with us for longer.

R2-D2 is in episode VII so I think he'll be around for a while.  If he does EOL before then, the value with go through the roof.