2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP UK**

Jeff Mack

I got a flyer from my lego store in vienna. Like in the UK it's between April 28th and May the 4th. 

It doesn't mention the discounted sets by name. (only 15% off on several sets)

Where do you have the information from Jeff? 

The company who runs the LEGO affiliate program sends it to us a couple days before the sale starts.

Guest davewager78

It's most likely because the British are superior

Maybe to match the date when the TRU voucher-fest starts? I guess the 2 are linked in their timings one way around or the other. We can spend all our many

All that Ed and I ask is that if you are going to make a purchase tonight from LEGO that you click one of our links at the top of the forum or in our signatures to help out the site. It would be greatly appreciated.

Also, don't waste your time on small sets. Now is your opportunity to get a great deal on the SSD, 10188 and other large UCS sets. There might not be that many chances to do so at 15% off plus the free Darth Revan.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I don't think so, this might something to do with it: ;)

***REMEMBER TONIGHT STARTS THE MAY THE 4TH PROMOTION FOR THE UK/EUROPEAN REGIONS***

Here is your chance to get a large exclusive set at a discount (it may also be your last chance to grab one of these sets).

7965 Millennium Falcon 15% | 10188 Death Star 15% | 10221 Super Star Destroyer 15% | 10225 R2D2 15% | 10240 Red Five X-Wing Starfighter 15%

So glad I waited to pull the trigger on buying the DS, just purchased for myself now. But I'm now seriously thinking about picking up the SSD too, wonder how long they will stay in stock for and is this the best price I'm ever likely to see this set at?

So glad I waited to pull the trigger on buying the DS, just purchased for myself now. But I'm now seriously thinking about picking up the SSD too, wonder how long they will stay in stock for and is this the best price I'm ever likely to see this set at?

Unless it's a mistake by another retailer, the current LEGO S@H price with the VIP points and Darth Revan figure is the best you will see on this and other large STAR WARS set IMO. With the VIP points, it's actually 20% off. The lack of inventory of the SSD is a strong sign of a near term EOL. If you want a SSD, buy it now.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Unless it's a mistake by another retailer, the current LEGO LEGO Shop at Home price with the VIP points and Darth Revan figure is the best you will see on this and other large STAR WARS set IMO. With the VIP points, it's actually 20% off. The lack of inventory of the SSD is a strong sign of a near term EOL. If you want a SSD, buy it now.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Actually, it's "only" 19.25% off since the 5% VIP is calculated on the reduced price, not the initial price.