2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP UK**

Jeff Mack

Stock on large Starwars sets was looking very slim instore.

I asked for a better Falcon box, they said all they has was on shelf.

Two guys bought SSDs while I was there.

One guy bought the Sand Crawler at retail, noobish move. I wanted to tell him to stop so badly, but then it could have been for a kid.

This all at 10:00am on the first day.

Move fast to avoid missing the Revan figure is my advice.

On a side note, most of the Simpsons figures were out of stock also.

Actually, it's "only" 19.25% off since the 5% VIP is calculated on the reduced price, not the initial price.

close to 20% off + Revan just made my $324 WH SSD look lame! lol

... assuming SSD is coming back on LEGO Shop at Home on May 4th. I think it highly will though... at least probably orderable?

We can all make up conspiracy theories about the discounted sets being close to EOL. 

All I see is some clever marketing move, doing a 15%@all sale for the 15th anniversary of LEGO SW, so I would not get my hopes up so much regarding this. Nevertheless the discounts are still very great.

Of course this doesn't exclude the possibility that some sets will retire soon, SSD is halfway out in my opinion.

that was fast.  I will have to move quickly in the USA once we know what the deals are.  I am not comfortable with back orders.  They have been cancelled in the recent past.  Lets se how fast the other UCS set sell out if at all.

I think there will be quite a few sets that sell out.  The question will be whether or not they come back into stock.

that was fast.  I will have to move quickly in the USA once we know what the deals are.  I am not comfortable with back orders.  They have been cancelled in the recent past.  Lets se how fast the other UCS set sell out if at all.

Well, we all know what to do then. If SSDs do become available for ordering in USA, but move to backorder (but still order-able), you just place 93 sequential orders for SSDs, and get your 93 Darth Revans, while all the SSDs get cancelled eventually. Now, off to find my credit card with highest limit...

P.S. if that does not send ikeheart to Banville, I am not sure what will...  :-)

Right, but if someone placed multiple qualifying orders, was revan added to each one? If SAH added revan to each order, then it will be shipped (even if item itself does not :-)  )

I ordered a SSD to one address at 00:05, and then a R2 to my work address on a different card at 00:15. Both orders had the Revan figure and poster added, but so far I've only had the order confirmation for the SSD....

will wait and see what happens.

Guest TabbyBoy

I set my alarm at 23:59 last night and ordered 2x SSD and 2x R2-D2 with Darth Revan and poster.  SSD is on backorder but, I called Lego and they confirmed that I will get it at the reduced price  The same happened with my last 2x 41999s.

Guest TabbyBoy

2x in single order or in separate orders?

All 4 items in a single order as I didn't want to piss Lego off for the sake of a couple of minifigs.  Once it all ships, I may chance it again for another 2 of each.

I ordered a SSD to one address at 00:05, and then a R2 to my work address on a different card at 00:15. Both orders had the Revan figure and poster added, but so far I've only had the order confirmation for the SSD....

will wait and see what happens.

**UPDATE** just checked the order status on Lego site - Both orders have shipped, but the figure and poster on the 2nd order have 'cancelled' in the status.

Looks like you'll have to either visit a shop or use a 2nd VIP card to get more than one figure....  :no:

• Like 1

**UPDATE** just checked the order status on Lego site - Both orders have shipped, but the figure and poster on the 2nd order have 'cancelled' in the status.

Looks like you'll have to either visit a shop or use a 2nd VIP card to get more than one figure....  :no:

All right, so that are trying to enforce their own rules

Thanks for the info! Will see if they enforce the same here...

Funny, I placed 2 orders last night and both show figure and poster as shipped. Seems to be dicey then.