Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

How do you manage that? Every time a try to order a second item with a free polybag lego send the item but cancel the polybag.

It varies from country to country and even within a country.  Some people can get multiple freebies, others cannot.  

Guest TabbyBoy

How do you manage that? Every time a try to order a second item with a free polybag lego send the item but cancel the polybag.

Just pot luck as to who services the order I suppose.  2 Minis have arrived with promos so far with 2 shipped saying promos included and 1 "in process".  I've made massive orders in the past with only one promo between them.  I've given 1 Mini promo away, have 1 in hand and hope to get the next 2.

It was a limited of 5 Rovers in the UK and I ordered 20 times but only 3 in stock for the last order so, I ended up with "only" 98.  I've seen no evidence of a ban hamer in the UK and I've just ordered my 5th Mini Cooper with Mini promo.

There is a big difference between the UK shop at home site and the US shop at home site.  US was 1 per person and we know they have banned people for looking at them funny.  You never know.

Thread is getting off topic, but as to free mini-MINIs, I did 2 separate orders of 1 each on the night of release, & indeed got a free Mini poly with each order (& the bonus Shredder poly as well), so seems to be a crapshoot. As for the exo-suit, I too was not initially excited about this set, but that has definitely changed. I will be clocking-in for duty at Midnight, Aug. 1!

I thought on a thread on reddit the designer said it is one run only so get it if you want it.

Yes, but the problem is that it was a planned single run. I think that can easily change, after a little delay, ie. Minecraft. Also, we have no idea how many sets is a single run.

On the shop @ home UK Lego website the Exo suit has a "Exo Suit -Buy Now" tab/window etc within the 'shop features' part of the shop page, but when you click on it, it takes you to a generic "product not available" page ???

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/#shopxlink

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Exo-Suit-21109?icmp=SHHomeTout3_EU_Exosuit

Anyone else have this, or can you access it and buy another way?

On the shop @ home UK Lego website the Exo suit has a "Exo Suit -Buy Now" tab/window etc within the 'shop features' part of the shop page, but when you click on it, it takes you to a generic "product not available" page ???

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/#shopxlink

http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Exo-Suit-21109?icmp=SHHomeTout3_EU_Exosuit

Anyone else have this, or can you access it and buy another way?

its same at the German Lego Shop at Home

i called my nearest lego store to ask if these were on the shelf yet.

pete at the westfarms mall in west hartford told me these would be put out on store shelves beginning August 1st.

he also had the sort of faint exasperation which made his normal lego store guy happiness seem sort of ironic which tells me i'm not the first to make his phone ring today.

i called my nearest lego store to ask if these were on the shelf yet.

pete at the westfarms mall in west hartford told me these would be put out on store shelves beginning August 1st.

Hmm... That's good to know. I don't know what to do. Order them online or go to the Lego store on August 1st.