FIFA WC BRAZIL 2014

Bold-Arrow

Brazil got a free pass to the round of 8, where I think they'll be eliminated.

They played poorly, nothing like the Brazil of previous World Cups. And a questionable referee. Sad

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I think they will get a free pass to at least the semis, if not, the final. Remember South Korea in 2002? The host nation always has bias referees helping them 

I think they will get a free pass to at least the semis, if not, the final. Remember South Korea in 2002? The host nation always has bias referees helping them 

Yeah, if they get help from the refs then there's nothing that any other team can do.

I marked them for elimination as in the round of 8 they'll have to play whoever ends up in second place in group D, assuming that this team beats the winner of group C.

The Koreas tend to always luck out with stuff like that. In 2006, North Korea got a goal against France that was not even close to a goal.

I though Brazil was decent yesterday, but Croatia's keeper has to play better. A piss poor performance from him. Really let Brazil off the hook.

The Koreas tend to always luck out with stuff like that. In 2006, North Korea got a goal against France that was not even close to a goal.

I though Brazil was decent yesterday, but Croatia's keeper has to play better. A piss poor performance from him. Really let Brazil off the hook.

It was not luck in 2002...