What do you drive?

S.U.P.E.R. Jealous!  Kudos to you!  I became an Audi snob last year.  I don't think I'll ever not drive one.  I love everything about them.

This is my first Audi, always drove VW and BMW but this R8, beats all of them. My kids are teenagers now and it is fun driving them around in it as well. And no, they don't get to drive it. Those keys are well hidden. I love my kids, ALIVE..Not even taken the risk with them driving it. It just has too much power for them.

• Like 1

This is my first Audi, always drove VW and BMW but this R8, beats all of them. My kids are teenagers now and it is fun driving them around in it as well. And no, they don't get to drive it. Those keys are well hidden. I love my kids, ALIVE..Not even taken the risk with them driving it. It just has too much power for them.

I don't know how this thread is still going.  I thought it was over once your R8 got posted.

• Like 3

I had a 92 gti 2.0L 16v with the recaro seats and the bbs split wheels. Drove that thing for 10 years. 3wheelin' every corner. Man I miss that car. I'll see if I can drum up a photo later.
  • Like 1

My one and only!

Unfortunately I had to sell it because we were getting our first child. Still regret selling it.

Now I am driving a 2012 Kia Sportage 2.0 Automatic. 

Oooo... Alfa Romeo... one of those cars you'd prefer living next to an auto garage ;) Always loved the look of AR but for reliability... you're better of with the KIA. Decent family car with a good motor in that one.

• Like 2

Oooo... Alfa Romeo... one of those cars you'd prefer living next to an auto garage ;) Always loved the look of AR but for reliability... you're better of with the KIA. Decent family car with a good motor in that one.

You are fine in a Kia until you come to a corner, then its oh idea.....  :stop:

I had a Fiat Bravo in the 90s, which was fine until they serviced it and then it randomly flashed warning lights at me...

So basically I was doing a Penny.... 

Sheldon "Your check engine light is on..."

Penny "Yes, I've checked. The engine is still there."

• Like 3

Reliability has improved alot the last 20 years. Also I do not like when a car is too reliable and predictable. It is boring.

My Kia is perfect. But it is more a family car. Hope to buy a Alfa Romeo again in a couple of years. 

• Like 1

Reliability has improved alot the last 20 years. Also I do not like when a car is too reliable and predictable. It is boring.

My Kia is perfect. But it is more a family car. Hope to buy a Alfa Romeo again in a couple of years. 

No worries, another 15 years and you'll be in your midlife crisis and it is socially permitted again to drive an absolutely family-unfriendly car :)

• Like 1

My weekender is a 95 Jeep YJ  (Wrangler) only new vehicle I ever drove off a showroom floor, back in 94...

Daily driver a 2011 HHR 2LT (had to have something from this century & would fit in a downtown parking garage)

Hauler is a military surplus 97' Cheyenne 3500 Quadcab Longbox 5/4 tonne "x-eng" ammo wagon... winches front & rear, 26 foot nose to pipe,  round trip Lego runs to Toronto (500km away) is 4 fill-ups if the wind is right... "it's old, it's slow but it could pull your house without sweating!" ;-)

• Like 1