What do you drive?

Guest eightbrick

For the record I would give a thousand cafe corners, both my cars and every lego I own for a Ferrari F430....

Not sure how accurate some smuck on Ask.com is re ferrari prices... but according to the number he said it would be 1992 CCs at retail... worth 2,769,019.44 now. Let's compromise... buy the Cafe Corners and take a tenth of the revenue and buy yourself a nice Ferrari :D

Not sure how accurate some smuck on Ask.com is re ferrari prices... but according to the number he said it would be 1992 CCs at retail... worth 2,769,019.44 now. Let's compromise... buy the Cafe Corners and take a tenth of the revenue and buy yourself a nice Ferrari :D

That is retail...the F430 is no longer made (replaced by the 458 italia). A good plain jane used one will run you about 140k. Just need to buy enough LEGO to realize that in profit :P

Okay America... Where's all your muscle cars???

Oh wait... I think we imported them all!!!

My Saturday drive...post-10900-0-50663400-1393822456_thumb.j

My Sunday drive...post-10900-0-99996200-1393822610_thumb.j

My Daily drive...post-10900-0-97703400-1393822818_thumb.j

And the car I drive when I'm not driving any other cars...post-10900-0-41657400-1393823018_thumb.j

Oh... And the wife's car...post-10900-0-50772000-1393823128_thumb.j

We just sold her Peugeot because it just wouldn't play nice with the others.

Better sell some Lego now to pay for fuel.

• Like 3

Okay America... Where's all your muscle cars???

Oh wait... I think we imported them all!!!

My Saturday drive...attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My Sunday drive...attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My Daily drive...attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And the car I drive when I'm not driving any other cars...attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oh... And the wife's car...attachicon.gifimage.jpg

We just sold her Peugeot because it just wouldn't play nice with the others.

Better sell some Lego now to pay for fuel.

As far as I know, it is illegal to drive left hand drive cars on Australian roads. Or have they changed that law.

I am currently running a Mini Cooper S Diesel. Fast and up to 20km/L (55mpg Imp/46mpg US). Means I have to buy lego one set at a time. Thinking of changing it, anyone want to buy a Mini? :)

Honda FIt.

If you need a cheap car that will haul a lot of crap, Buy a Honda Fit. I paid 16K, get 38 MPG on the HIghway, and look at this space to stack Legos people:

bp_1393815619__fit1.jpg

bp_1393815648__001-honda-fit-mid.jpg

Good man. I work for a Honda dealership, turning wrenches. The Fit is a great car with amazing amount of storage space you would not expect from the outside.

Guest eightbrick

Emazers shops at Walmart? I thought he only goes to Toys R Us and Cosco.

Not the actual stores. I mean the Walmart shipping centers.

2012 Mini Cooper S ... I wish we had a diesel option here in Canada. It does NOT get the rated fuel economy when driven appropriately. :)

Least it's better than the old supercharged model. Lucky to get 12km/L out of my old 2004 model. But it was more fun to drive than the current turbo charged models.

This month they launch the new 2.0L petrol turbo, 7hp more, but a load more torque.

Tempted by a 125d today, a 218hp diesel. :)