71005 - Minifigures - The Simpsons: Series 1

TheDarkness

The Simpsons  

106 members have voted

1. 1. From a scale of one to ten, how well do you believe Lego captured the look of The Simpsons?

• 1 - Ugly
    • 2 - Horrible
    • 3 - Poorly
    • 4 - Not bad
    • 5 - Decent
    • 6 - Spot on
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

Hey guys, not sure if any of you know this yet but Chapters Indigo Canada will be closing a couple of B&M stores. They will be having a 50% sale going on, in those stores, (Richmond, BC store & Toronto Flagship store @ Festival Hall). The only Lego items excluded in this sale will be Friends & Mindstorms. The details have been posted in the daily deals thread, check it out if you haven't already! These stores should be closed by the end of May.......Good Luck & Happy Hunting!

• 2 weeks later...

I was at a toys xl and the case was empty. I found 4 bags laying around somewhere but after groping them decided against getting them.

Looks like the biggest toystore in Almere is running out ;) which is good for dutch brickpickers

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Brickpicker

I found a Scratchy minifigure for a friend of mine to place on his desk at work because apparently he loves the darn cat and he caught wind of my 'smooshing' talent. Haha. I took a look at it and must say the more of these I see these in person, the more convinced I am with how well of a good job Lego did at capturing the essential appearance for each character even though the bodies are flat. The heads still are weird but impressive all the same. Scratchy's head is kind of funny actually.

I am a little worried that this may have been an error (too good to be true?) but yesterday I ordered 4 cases of Simpsons minifigs for a total of $500. Seller has more of them up, if anyone else feels like tempting fate: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331227237845   Seller has one positive and one negative, the neg is from 6 months ago and the positive is for a case of Simpsons minifgs for $180, so I decided to risk it. Drop shipper? Did I screw up? They can't be drop shipping from Lego Shop because limit is 32. 

• Like 1

I am a little worried that this may have been an error (too good to be true?) but yesterday I ordered 4 cases of Simpsons minifigs for a total of $500. Seller has more of them up, if anyone else feels like tempting fate: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331227237845   Seller has one positive and one negative, the neg is from 6 months ago and the positive is for a case of Simpsons minifgs for $180, so I decided to risk it. Drop shipper? Did I screw up? They can't be drop shipping from Lego Shop because limit is 32. 

Very tempting. The feedback looks a little too shady for me though. 

Very tempting. Please update us when they arrive!

• Like 1

Just a note of interest.  Meijers in the US are selling minifigures of this series at $3.00 per pack.  I picked up a case and a half at that price.  I am not sure who can get to a Meijers to buy them but the price is consistant in the Detroit MI area.   

I don't see any on-line ordering for these at this time but I know these are a great deal. 

Wasn't planning on buying that much but knowing the cost savings when MSRP is 3.99 I couldn't resist.

Anyone looking for these Simpson Figs.  I over did it and have way too many.  Like 200 too many..lol 

Figured I would ask before I return them to the store..  I am converting my collection to larger sets.  So I am open to trades for GE or HH or the like.

Let me know.

Is that 1 case of 60 figures for $230US?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Correct.

I think a bunch of people bought them thinking they would skyrocket when they went out of stock. But they didn't go out real real quick so some people had to dump them. I have seen several more and I just haven't wanted to sink that kind of money into them at the moment.