10226 - Sopwith Camel

legotrader

Same here for Sopwitch, but then again, so were sales for R5 and I don't see that fail after retirement. SC is a hard call for me wether it will be succesful or not. It's a nice plane, but it's a remake (albeit an upgrade) and the interest for WW1 warplanes is imo declining. Then again, I could be seriously wrong and this set will go MSRP * 3

Hey guys,

what's your opinion- will the SC sell out before christmas in Europe?

Limit of 5 per order, currently (LEGO Shop at Home).

Seems like LEGO still has a few in stock.

By the way wouldn't a remake of the Fokker Dr. I be nice ?

I believe that the EU is getting 15% off 10226 for Black Friday-Cyber Monday. With the nice bump in value on this side of the pond I'd guess investors will probably absorb a lot of the stock with the promo + discount. I'd be surprised if it makes it past Cyber Monday in any large amount through S&****

Guest TabbyBoy

I believe that the EU is getting 15% off 10226 for Black Friday-Cyber Monday. With the nice bump in value on this side of the pond I'd guess investors will probably absorb a lot of the stock with the promo + discount. I'd be surprised if it makes it past Cyber Monday in any large amount through S&****

If you're right, I'm going in head first.  This set is a cracker!

Now moved to 'Sold Out'in EU / Asia.

In Australia these things are still absolutely everywhere, my local TRU alone has about 30 of them, with most other retailers having at least 10 on the shelves. I think it will still be 6+ months before these sets start disappearing here.

Back in stock amazon FR at 74 euros - that is a good price and might be to clear out stock once and for all.

That works out to about $92 USD each shipped for 2.  Thanks!

Excellent, Excellent!

I just got 5 for 404 Euro delivered to my door in the USA.  Pays to stay up late at night.  I'm going to bed now.

Amazon.fr is poof.