10226 - Sopwith Camel

legotrader

Well we all do have common ground here. I drank five Belgian beers last hour (Blue Moon), love Bonaparte, and think the SC is one classy bird.

In 1999, the Confederation des Brasseries de Belgique (The Confederation of Belgian Breweries) sued the then-named Coors Brewing Company over its use of the term "Belgian White." The CBB alleged Coors' advertising was misleading, and could confuse American consumers into believing Blue Moon was made in Belgium.

Budweiser is even more Belgian then that Moon thing :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

In 1999, the Confederation des Brasseries de Belgique (The Confederation of Belgian Breweries) sued the then-named Coors Brewing Company over its use of the term "Belgian White." The CBB alleged Coors' advertising was misleading, and could confuse American consumers into believing Blue Moon was made in Belgium.

Now that Budweiser is actually Chech. Stolen by an american company and used to confuse american consumer into believing its american

Edited by jerryherb

Now that Budweiser is actually Chech. Stolen by an american company and used to confuse american consumer into believing its american

Oh it's American. No other country would call that piss colored rice water beer.

Blue moon is about as Belgian as Taco Bell is mexican.

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy

The human body is an efficient machine for converting real ale into Budweiser. If someone is seriously ill, the result is Fosters!

Anyhow, isn't a Blue Moon what you see when a Smurf bends over?

As for the SC, I have 13 and ain't stopping there. One of the most iconic British fighter planes of all time.

Let's try to stay on topic.  I like beer as much as anybody else here, but there's a time and a place.  I thought a beer thread would be cool, but I don't see it going anywhere productive and it blurs the line of what is acceptable, especially on a Lego board. 

As for SC, wish I had more, bought a few over the last couple years but never really hoarded them, now it appears to be long gone. 

• Like 1

Anyone else have 36R4 SCs? Me and someone else in the Order Status thread had SCs arrive from amazon with clearly cut seals and new 36R4 seals placed over them. Mine actually is triple sealed. Just wondering how common this might be, sort of like the Vamp Castle situation perhaps

Making yet another MSRP showing at LL's and Discovery Centers. Love, love, love this set: a classic, timeless plane and not overly hoarded.

Yeah, certainly not the buzz of other sets. With Target out of the way, there aren't many places to get this at MSRP. I can't find any in Canada anymore...

Making yet another MSRP showing at LL's and Discovery Centers. Love, love, love this set: a classic, timeless plane and not overly hoarded.

Nice, only have 4 myself. After playing musical boxes with about 20 TBs the last few days trying to make room, something to be said for the easy storage size of 10226 too!

• 2 weeks later...