Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

So I signed up as a B&****** Member about 2 months ago and still have yet to receive a 20% off coupon.  Does anyone know if it takes a while or any idea how to fix it?

I believe you may have to go into your account home , then go email preferences in settings half way down the page, left column. make sure you have yes checked under "Send me notices and communications about" Edited by CC-Marley

So, when you purchase tickets on a boat that leaves at 330 with 20 other groups on it and you show up at 345 and the boat is gone, how exactly is that my problem? It's called punctuality, look it up.

That depends on the ethnicity of the crew and the customers.  330 tends to be 430 in some cultures.  ;)

I once went to an annual event hosted by a particular ethnic group that 'started' at 10am.  People finished arriving at 10:45 and we started at 11:15 and the reason given by the late arrivals was that 'these things never start on time'.

Christmas lunch is another such event (12pm start means show up at 2)

• Like 1

... the boat leaves with or without you.

And now I have U2 stuck in my head.

I'm sick, and have been for two weeks. Hoping I won't have to fight with my doctor to get mess that will actually help me. (I'm at his office now).

And my final complaint - Bricklink vendors that don't double and triple check that they've packed orders completely. I got what I thought was my last order today. I ordered from a vendor in Canada since they were they only ones to have a particular part I needed. Of course, they shorted me 3 pieces that cost a total of 20 cents combined.

It's not worth it to ask for them to ship them. Why bother? Especially from Canada. So, now I get to look for those pieces again, and get to pay more for them.

And now I have U2 stuck in my head.

I'm sick, and have been for two weeks. Hoping I won't have to fight with my doctor to get mess that will actually help me. (I'm at his office now).

And my final complaint - Bricklink vendors that don't double and triple check that they've packed orders completely. I got what I thought was my last order today. I ordered from a vendor in Canada since they were they only ones to have a particular part I needed. Of course, they shorted me 3 pieces that cost a total of 20 cents combined.

It's not worth it to ask for them to ship them. Why bother? Especially from Canada. So, now I get to look for those pieces again, and get to pay more for them.

Your welcome on the U2, hope you're feeling better soon and make those Bricklink sellers ship the parts on their dime. They shouldn't have left them out in the first place.
  • Like 2

everytime my wife makes me a pb&j sandwich the peanut butter is on the top 

Turn the sandwich upside down.  You can thank me later.

...or are you saying the jelly is in the middle and the peanut butter is on the outside, so you get peanut butter all over your hands when you eat it?

• Like 3

Guest betsy805

Turn the sandwich upside down.  You can thank me later.

Just made me spit out my red wine.  Onto the light carpet.