Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

21 hours ago, xeeeej said:

Man that sucks.  Hope you get it figured out soon.

thanks man,  got blood work back from Friday,  CD4 went up to 293,  still low but not aids level low so that was a plus.  Lymphocytes came up low too but barely.   Pet CT Scan scheduled for next Thurs so hopefully that comes back clear,  little nervous bout that one.  Then back to hematology 6/4 and couldn't get into Pulmonology until 6/11.   The waiting without answers sucks.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

thanks man,  got blood work back from Friday,  CD4 went up to 293,  still low but not aids level low so that was a plus.  Lymphocytes came up low too but barely.   Pet CT Scan scheduled for next Thurs so hopefully that comes back clear,  little nervous bout that one.  Then back to hematology 6/4 and couldn't get into Pulmonology until 6/11.   The waiting without answers sucks.

I'm glad (and I'm sure everyone else is too) to read that you're slowly getting back to normal. We're all pulling for you and appreciate the updates. Stay strong and more importantly, stay sane. 

• Like 4

On 5/19/2021 at 7:25 PM, Unionize Pokemart said:

When the hell is Ninjago City Gardens going to come back in stock, have had an alert on it for over two months at this point I think. It randomly popped up on Kohls website but soldout before I could get an order in a few weeks ago.

In stock at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-NINJAGO-Building-Featuring-Minifigures/dp/B08SV256WM/ref=sr_1_20?dchild=1&keywords=lego&qid=1621603282&sr=8-20

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Thanks! I saw it on r/Legodeals yesterday, funny that the day after I complain about it, it shows up on Amazon. I have been waiting so long. Nabbed it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MarleyMoose said:

article-8681-1.jpg.4a3b00472d4603e20136ed8e1f54191e.jpg

Yeah, but it is blue.  Blue has been at the top for years at the expense of other colors like green and pink.  And let's not even talk about how the trans colors have been mistreated.  I think that your blue block needs sensitivity training and to apologize for being blue.

9 hours ago, FM said:

https://adage.com/creativity/work/legos-lgbtqia-set-celebrates-diversity-rainbow-colors/2337526

I got into selling Lego because it's a great toy with little to no controversy. Et tu, Brute?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Everyone is Awesome except if you are grey minifigs..

#GreyMinifiguresMatter

#GrayMinifiguresMatter

:P

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

I agree that gray minifigures matter, but you kinda lost me with grey minifigures matter... they just seem redundant.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

We have so many BPers from all over the world. We can't discriminate based on how someone spells the word :D

• Like 3

https://bronco.dealerconnection.com/emailAttachments/60/Bronco Production Update Email 5.28.2021.pdf

@JOEBRICK376  you ever get a build date on your FE?

saw a few got build dates even with the black interior  , but the damn hard tops being the major issue.  Every build yesterday posted was a base , badlands, or big bend,  No FE or Wildtraks that I saw.

7 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

https://bronco.dealerconnection.com/emailAttachments/60/Bronco Production Update Email 5.28.2021.pdf

@JOEBRICK376  you ever get a build date on your FE?

saw a few got build dates even with the black interior  , but the damn hard tops being the major issue.  Every build yesterday posted was a base , badlands, or big bend,  No FE or Wildtraks that I saw.

Hey, I actually had a bronco. But I had the OJ one. Mine was 1984 I think and black with red interior. That was around 2010. 
You had to step outside and turn a knob on front wheels to switch to 4x4 lol

Edited by Lordoflego
  • Like 1

Amazon got me all excited this morning and I thought I was going to get a good discount on a 75244. As soon as you click on the $185 standard packaging price the listing switches to a listing for the Droid Commander set. Very strange, I had never seen that before.bd856374cab75be5178232ee645bc46e.jpg

13 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Hey, I actually had a bronco. But I had the OJ one. Mine was 1984 I think and black with red interior. That was around 2010. 
You had to step outside and turn a knob on front wheels to switch to 4x4 lol

That's called locking the hubs.. Damn meddling kids. Get off my lawn.

8 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

Amazon got me all excited this morning and I thought I was going to get a good discount on a 75244. As soon as you click on the $185 standard packaging price the listing switches to a listing for the Droid Commander set. Very strange, I had never seen that before.bd856374cab75be5178232ee645bc46e.jpg

That error has been there at Amazon for at least 9 months.  AZ can be painfully slow cleaning up their listings.  When I sold on Amazon, any seller could make a listing.  Now I understand that has changed.  Mistakes like this would probably be why.

The mass grave at the residential school in Kamloops.
I can read a lot of bad news, however these are stories that I really have to be prepared for, before clicking.

Most stories have a half life of 36 hours, but this will go on, especially here in B.C.

It made me reflect as to the consideration of how civilized and much better a society we are, yet this stuff happened 55-120 years ago. Humans didn't really suddenly get better, we're all still heavily flawed.

I also find it hard to believe that people thought this was a good idea back then.

Yay LEGO!

• Sad 1