Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

3 hours ago, oneknightr said:

Went to TRU today to pick up the Bricktober Batman set that was supposed to be released today. They had the week 1 Ninjago set and the manager said they never got any of the Batman set. Said try back tomorrow after they get their shipment. Grrrrr.

It doesnt change on Sunday?

3 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I love the new £10 and this is why...

Did you make a lot of money reselling those with the AA01 prefix? I love a 6x flip on the day of release. A friend works for HSBC and he saved a £1000 wad for me with AA01 00xxxx serial numbers and we split a very nice profit ;-) He has his eye on the AK47 prefix now.

Tip... go to 5 ATMs a day until to see an AA01 (they are out there). If you get one, just keep withdrawing £10 until those in the queue behind get really upset. I got another 12 this morning from Santander in Reading. Offering an "incentive" to your local post office staff is another good way, I used to slip a tenner "tip" under the counter for every 5x AA01 £5 I had last year.

Who needs to store snd ship LEGO when you can make really big money the same day?

Sorry, not a complaint from me, quite the opposite!

Still disagree its a terrible note nice that people can make money from it but the drawing on it looks to have been done by a child.

Guest TabbyBoy
10 hours ago, Will 4 said:

Still disagree its a terrible note nice that people can make money from it but the drawing on it looks to have been done by a child.

The World would be a boring place if we all thought the same. I quite like the new tenner even if I never got any AA01 notes. I don’t like the 75192 MF, but I accept that a lot do. At least the frenzy and hype allows other sets to possibly slip under the radar ;-)

On 10/6/2017 at 10:52 PM, oneknightr said:

Went to TRU today to pick up the Bricktober Batman set that was supposed to be released today. They had the week 1 Ninjago set and the manager said they never got any of the Batman set. Said try back tomorrow after they get their shipment. Grrrrr.

I know this is old, but my TRU didn't get batman until day 1 of week 2. Exactly when it was supposed to be released, as it turns out.

2 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

USA crashing out of the World Cup qualifies due to some crappy display and arrogance at their last game .... 1f621.png

Ugh....terrible.

Just now, Bold-Arrow said:

Yup.. can’t believe they approved that change .. then again they approved TFA

I hope it works well for others because I've tried on several different times since the change & completely gave up each time. It'll be awhile until I try again.

1 minute ago, dcdfan said:

I hope it works well for others because I've tried on several different times since the change & completely gave up each time. It'll be awhile until I try again.

If it does then I would appreciate a how to guide . The previous version was seemlees and easy to navigate . 

• 3 weeks later...