Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

2 weeks, 2 orders to get a batman movie poster, 2 times the poster gets taped into the bottom of the box. This time CS lady said "we don't typically do replacements of promotional items, but I'll make an exception". Sigh.

If it makes you feel worse (certainly not better), I placed an order during week 3 to make sure I got the Batgirl poster, but needed a second for my daughter (I mean the first was for her?). I emailed CS immediately asking for a second poster because we wouldn't have a chance to stop by the store. They shipped the sets before they answered my email, but sent along a second poster in a bubble mailer by itself. And none of my posters have been taped all month.

2 weeks, 2 orders to get a batman movie poster, 2 times the poster gets taped into the bottom of the box. This time CS lady said "we don't typically do replacements of promotional items, but I'll make an exception". Sigh.

My receipts get stuck in that bottom taped box gap all the time. My posters have also arrived pretty crinkly.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

If it makes you feel worse (certainly not better), I placed an order during week 3 to make sure I got the Batgirl poster, but needed a second for my daughter (I mean the first was for her?). I emailed CS immediately asking for a second poster because we wouldn't have a chance to stop by the store. They shipped the sets before they answered my email, but sent along a second poster in a bubble mailer by itself. And none of my posters have been taped all month.

The upside: I can use the ripped one I got to hopefully get a first week poster at the LEGO B&M, since I somehow managed to miss that one (I've got the other three either in house or coming shortly).

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

As if eBay aren't greedy enough, they are raising listing fees for business sellers to 30p for both BIN (was 26p) and auction (was 9p) on 30MAR17. I'm now going to "break-the-rules" and move back to a private account. As long as I pay HMRC, there shouldn't be a problem. I just can't understand why eBay still hasn't got a serious competitor.

One of my SDCC pieces was sent signature confirmation required. I have video of the guy not even knocking at the door...my girlfriend was home. This was Saturday afternoon. Fast forward to today. I go with my slip to pick it up and she couldn't find it. They told me they would have a supervisor call me with an update. Called them over 70 times today and no answer. Called the 1-800 number and waited 49 minutes before they answered and opened a case.

I did notice it was a different guy than usual maybe he put it somewhere else...idk but I'm pissed and it better show up. Going to stop by tomorrow before work.

Attention Disney Infinity Toy Box Builders:

Disney Infinity will discontinue all online services of the game on March 3, 2017. You can still log in and enjoy your favorite Play Sets and create your own toy boxes from now until March 3, 2017. Thank you for everything.

Waking up this morning (hard enough to do some days anyway.  LOL!) and finding out my kids rendered web use unusable on one of our computers because they downloaded a virus somehow. :(  Better yet, after running three different virus scans on it, nothing was found, making me wonder what the point is in buying virus protection each year.

5 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I just realized I had an unused $40 TRU Rewards that expired on 3/6.  :suicide: 

You might be in luck ... call CS and tell them that the Rewards site was not working (see the TRUTH Tactics thread) when you tried to print it on Monday and see if they give you some leeway .....

• Like 5

Guest TabbyBoy
11 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

The post office is in the crapper here with losses, so they've just been given a 39% increase in the price of a standard stamp, which of course will end up being extended to packages and parcels. Not going to help the margins for me.

You'll just have to pass it on to the buyers as most companies will probably do the same. An increase in the UK is also imminent with a possible reduction in small parcel box size.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been getting complaints from eBay buyers about their shipping charge changing after they agreed to buy an item? This has happened to me a bunch of times recently- it's almost as if the shipping price displayed is the discounted price that the sellers pay, and the price at checkout changes to what the buyer actually has to pay. It's happening especially with west coast buyers. Really awful because then I have to change the invoice to the price eBay quotes which has been about half of the actual price that I have to pay to ship the thing.