Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

just a note the dimensions of a box that are on the box are for the inside shipping size.  The actual box is actually always a hair bigger so shippers will measure that box up 1" on all 3 sides which sometimes can put you in another DIM weight.

Example 24x20x8 turns into 25x21x9 technically they are like 24.25x20.25.x8.25 but they do round them up

Well, I learned something today... I guess that makes sense if you're buying stuff to fit a particular size. Thanks.

(I still think it's stupid :))

• Like 3

Well, I learned something today... I guess that makes sense if you're buying stuff to fit a particular size. Thanks.
(I still think it's stupid :))

I forget what company it is but one of them has both inner and outer box dimensions on the bottom flaps. Try some of those in case you don't want to measure your parcels next time :)
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, redghostx said:

I forget what company it is but one of them has both inner and outer box dimensions on the bottom flaps. Try some of those in case you don't want to measure your parcels next time emoji14.png:)

I'm just going to add an extra inch to each dimension from now on and pass the cost onto the buyer. LEGO always seems to end up in the dimensional weight category with Canada Post so I don't normally worry about accurately weighing the sets.

40 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

kmart

1. receiving a 4 sets order in a bag

2. one said is a pancake

3. all sets are the wrongs sets

4. all sets received  cost less what i paid for original sets

5. i dont have any store close to me as all of them closed down 

I told you not to mess with them. ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bold-Arrow said:

kmart

1. receiving a 4 sets order in a bag

2. one set is a pancake

3. all 4 sets are the wrongs sets

4. all sets received  cost less what i paid for original sets

5. i dont have any store close to me as all of them closed down 

Can't imagine why they are not successful

Guest TabbyBoy
On 29/09/2017 at 10:59 PM, Will 4 said:

The new ten pound note is a really annoying me it feels like its monoply money with the polymer and the drawing on it looks child like.

I love the new £10 and this is why...

Did you make a lot of money reselling those with the AA01 prefix? I love a 6x flip on the day of release. A friend works for HSBC and he saved a £1000 wad for me with AA01 00xxxx serial numbers and we split a very nice profit ;-) He has his eye on the AK47 prefix now.

Tip... go to 5 ATMs a day until to see an AA01 (they are out there). If you get one, just keep withdrawing £10 until those in the queue behind get really upset. I got another 12 this morning from Santander in Reading. Offering an "incentive" to your local post office staff is another good way, I used to slip a tenner "tip" under the counter for every 5x AA01 £5 I had last year.

Who needs to store snd ship LEGO when you can make really big money the same day?

Sorry, not a complaint from me, quite the opposite!

15 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I love the new £10 and this is why...

Did you make a lot of money reselling those with the AA01 prefix? I love a 6x flip on the day of release. A friend works for HSBC and he saved a £1000 wad for me with AA01 00xxxx serial numbers and we split a very nice profit ;-) He has his eye on the AK47 prefix now.

Tip... go to 5 ATMs a day until to see an AA01 (they are out there). If you get one, just keep withdrawing £10 until those in the queue behind get really upset. I got another 12 this morning from Santander in Reading. Offering an "incentive" to your local post office staff is another good way, I used to slip a tenner "tip" under the counter for every 5x AA01 £5 I had last year.

Who needs to store snd ship LEGO when you can make really big money the same day?

Sorry, not a complaint from me, quite the opposite!

i reckon its never too late/early to get high :D