Complaint Thread

rcdb1984

8 minutes ago, legodelorean said:

How much earlier do you need to get up to go to work and do stuff when dealing with that type of weather? Crazy!

In my defense , I told her she should have left earlier .. ??.

2 minutes ago, gregpj said:

You need to get out there and clean the car off and warm it up for her! :)

Damage been done , any attempt  to try to reclaim the garage is never wasted by her.. 

• Like 2

Bricklink sellers who say they ship to Australia , but don’t reply to quote requests or messages.

Not backing them up or anything, ignoring people is horrible business form. However, I had a bunch of quote requests from Aus over the holiday period, and it was more often than not simply embarrassing to have to divulge the extortionate rates Canada Post charges for anything over 500g to Australia..... one would almost rather not know!

9 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

Not backing them up or anything, ignoring people is horrible business form. However, I had a bunch of quote requests from Aus over the holiday period, and it was more often than not simply embarrassing to have to divulge the extortionate rates Canada Post charges for anything over 500g to Australia..... one would almost rather not know!

Then they should take us off their ship to list.  Easy as that.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM, glostik said:

Ill ship to anywhere in the world - i dont see the problem really if someone is willing to pay for it

I've lost several pricy packages shipping to China, south/central America, Philippines and a few places in Europe. The buyer got their money back because once it disappeared into their country's postal system I was SOL. It probably arrived eventually. 

Also, it's a giant hassle trying to explain to people that I have no way to pay for customs and that the shipping fee that they paid is only for shipping. I do not know anything about their local customs and while it does suck that their $50 item has $40 in customs fees I can't do anything about that.

• Like 1