10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

The mini will absolutely retire before this. Ferrari probably will too. I may start selling these during toos eol panics since the one thing I know for sure is the horde learns no lessons ever

10 minutes ago, Yinchuan said:

So you are all saying that the T1, which is TOO in Europe, and has been removed from the exclusives page on US shop at home has ZERO chance of retiring any time soon? Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs...

Well, the upcoming Creator 3-in-1 set 31052 - Camper may be the final push to get 10220 into its well deserved retirement...

18 minutes ago, Yinchuan said:

So you are all saying that the T1, which is TOO in Europe, and has been removed from the exclusives page on US shop at home has ZERO chance of retiring any time soon? Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs...

That's so cute. There have been signs for 5 years. Toos and shop at home glitches are still not proof of eol. 

Edited by MarxMarvelous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, justapilgrim said:

I think Lego new policy is, if it sells, make a batch every few months until it doesn't sell.

We have 5 modulars for sale right now. I rest my case

Good thing the horde is capable of restraint!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16/6/2016 at 3:20 PM, Ciglione said:

Camper Van now is visible again amongst exclusive sets on SaH Germany website.

And also visible in every country´s top sellers list (Beetle and Porsche are two best sellers). TLG would be mad to pull it now. Note that the Mini is not troubling the top 25 lists anywhere.....

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

And also visible in every country´s top sellers list (Beetle and Porsche are two best sellers). TLG would be mad to pull it now. Note that the Mini is not troubling the top 25 lists anywhere.....

Welcome back...

I have put my money on the Mini as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...