10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

Why do people get upset at target raising their prices? Retail is always suggested retail. They and tru do exactly what we do when we sell. What is the big feal. They seem to price match amazon. Don't buy from them if you don't like the price. They are not obligated to sell anything at any price to the end consumer other than no discounts on certain products. Interesting though that at the higher prices they still sold out of the big exclusives. Since this is the T1 thread I will say that we don't know how long they will sell it in conjunction with the mini cooper. I figure we have at least 6 months of it , being available since the cooper is not sold everywhere yet. Once that happens stock will probably whittle down and then gone. TB is still around and sydney has been out for a while, little over a year now I think. I buy mostly from Amazon so i went ahead and wrapped up my allocation on this one. I would love to have 30-40 but i just do not have the room. I still want my kids to be able to build and play in the Lego room

• Like 1

I was picking up my Target sets last night and the customer service rep was telling that they have an app that connects them to all the major retailers that they price match with. She even showed it to me. She said they price match their own online prices and sites like Amazon, Best Buy, TRU, Walmart, etc. Not that this is news to many of you, but it was a confirmation of how serious they are to get your money. They want your business and will deal. The rules are posted in the customer service department.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I was picking up my Target sets last night and the customer service rep was telling that they have an app that connects them to all the major retailers that they price match with. She even showed it to me. She said they price match their own online prices and sites like Amazon, Best Buy, TRU, Walmart, etc. Not that this is news to many of you, but it was a confirmation of how serious they are to get your money. They want your business and will deal. The rules are posted in the customer service department.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Target B&M will NOT match Target.com online prices, or their local B&M prices in my area (between stores only miles apart claiming territorial differences). Same goes for walmart. not sure why.

Target B&M will NOT match Target.com online prices

Oh yes they will.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence#q5390

For matching Target.com, the retail price must be shown on the Target.com website and must be valid at the time the price match is requested. Target.com pricing must be validated by a Target team member

The item has to actually be in stock for shipping at the time of the price match though.