10220 - Volkswagen T1 Camper Van

odenisblazin

How is that answer any questions?

If the beetle is an indication of how it will perform plus with its current performance I don't think $240 in 12-14 months is too far off. Really depends on the ceiling that is set by the people with mass quantities.

it means the camper should do better in the long run as it looks better, and that lego and WV ought to remake the beetle which will bring down the value of the old set. I hope this answers your question, your highness?

it means the camper should do better in the long run as it looks better, and that lego and WV ought to remake the beetle which will bring down the value of the old set. I hope this answers your question, your highness?

Why yes it does, thank you.

http://autoweek.com/article/car-news/volkswagen-bus-fetches-217800-barrett-jackson-auction

Edited by holleman67

I agree. I think the van is so much more collectible than the beetle. If you ever watch car auctions and there is a restored or even original vw bus, they go for big money.

I'm not in a LEGO Store often, but every time it seems like someone is buying the T1.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Surprisingly VW Camper has been out of stock at my Lego stores for months, but today it is fully restocked and seal code is 33R4.

Is it a new production run?   Anyways, I picked one up along with retro spaceman promo.

Same with my store. No Campers for many months and then I noticed 5 on the shelf as of yesterday. I'll pick up a few before the 15th I think for the freebies.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know how many camper in a case?

received 4X10220 from TRU. they came without much support so obviously sets are damaged. seal is 34R4. but of those 4; 3 of them has one of their seals missing. by the looks of the other one; it has been opened. and resealed. weight seems to be accurate.

not sure what to do. anyone faced similar situation.

i am having issues with packages coming out of "FOREST PARK, ***" .

set from other locations of TRU seems to be in near perfect mint condition. and packaging are good as well..

Now is as good of time as ever to get one from S@H. You get the spaceman promo the chima bike AND A mini T1.

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=jfOcdvfTNg4&subid;=&offerid=115554.1&type=10&tmpid=2294&RD_PARM1=http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Volkswagen-T1-Camper-Van-10220

Edited by exciter1
affiliate link added
  • Like 4