10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

Decided to not buy this. I just personally don't 'feel' this, and I am not into Superheros.

If it performs well (which it will, probably) I won't feel bad since I've had my SSD, TH, R2D2, SC... Plus the risk of remakes.

Among the current choices we still have ToO, TB, EEE, T1... Next year we will have the (supposedly) amazing helicarrier. That one I really like.

AA will vanish and people will chase this set just like all the other recent sets that vanished. Over 1,600 pieces, Batman theme, great box design and a decent build. I don't see it being less than $300 soon after it retires. Just my opinion but many have shied away from it for some reason.

AA will vanish and people will chase this set just like all the other recent sets that vanished. Over 1,600 pieces, Batman theme, great box design and a decent build. I don't see it being less than $300 soon after it retires. Just my opinion but many have shied away from it for some reason.

ABRACADABRA!!!

• Like 1

I hope they conjure up a few more batches and probably will. I'm happy to buy a few more but I have a funny feeling once it's done the "wish I had a few of these sets" or "I should have seen the signs" will start and the AA thread will blow up. I've been doing this for less than a year but I for one am not waiting around with this set. Batman enthusiasts will drive the price imo. One thing I was told by someone I trust at this site is that Batman sets in the secondary market seldom fail and a set like this is a cut above other Batman sets!

So the one I got today from LEGO Shop at Home was 20r4

Thanks.  That is interesting because I ordered mine from Lego last Saturday and had the 35R4 code.

So, AA hasn't yet been on backordered status (as far as I know) at Lego shop at home in the US as of recently, so are they continuing to clear out stock from earlier this year or is there another batch coming in December?  I guess we'll find out...