10937 - Batman: Arkham Asylum Breakout

StarCityBrickCompany

So you think I should go back tomorrow morning and buy the one that was ok???

I truly believe so.

I know people talk about the up coming movie but it seems like everyone is over looking the impact that the new tv series "Gotham" is going to have on the batman community. For those that haven't seen it, it's awesome!!! It's about how all the Gotham characters came to be from their early years, and the big part of the story revolves around Arkham asylum. This is going to be a weekly reminder to millions who watch for the next 5+ years. So imo, AA will probably do even better than people are predicting. Time will tell though

• Like 1

If I had the extra capital and the space...yes. Who knows if it comes back in stock in EU or not.

Space yes, capital so so.

I truly believe so.

I know people talk about the up coming movie but it seems like everyone is over looking the impact that the new tv series "Gotham" is going to have on the batman community. For those that haven't seen it, it's awesome!!! It's about how all the Gotham characters came to be from their early years, and the big part of the story revolves around Arkham asylum. This is going to be a weekly reminder to millions who watch for the next 5+ years. So imo, AA will probably do even better than people are predicting. Time will tell though

Funny, I did not hear about this new series till 15 minutes ago. I read about it on the web. And now you mention it as well.

I guess I will be at their door early tomorrow morning when they open the shop.

• Like 1

Amazon is down to 11 left...then it will just be Shop at Home with any stock...at least until Amazon keeps everyone F5'ing 6 mos from now with 8 "new finds" at a time.

I'm being proactive - in for 2 now!  

And who am I kidding, in for 2 more later in 6 months via F5.

• Like 1

I like how few sellers there are for this one...was debating between grabbing a few more MF's or this and went with AA for that reason...granted, the demand for MF could be 3x (10x?) as big as AA next year, but my buy-in price would still be too high compared to the competition that are probably sitting at a cost-basis closer to $100.

Edited by LegoManiacc

I had my LEGO Shop at Home back-ordered one cancelled today.  That was from UK LEGO Shop at Home.  So I only have 4 in total.

I've just found it in stock at Smyths, so ordered 2 at RRP via ********** for 3% off essentially.

I agree about Gothem TV show causing extra interest in this set down the line, so now is the time to load up on it, if you can find it.

p.s. To date, no superhero set has failed to make me some money, even the seemingly lame ones.