Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

5 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

I actually enjoy finding an auto-repricer.  I've walked down one guy from $54 to $48.47 today.  Noticed it's set to be .02 less than the lowest Prime price.  Once he sells out, I'll bump mine back to $54.  I've never had a problem with price recovery.   I figure when they get burned enough using one, they'll disable it.  What's really funny is he's charging less than the "Collectible - Like New" price.  Love doing that to people who set those things up.  

yeah.. looks like you burned a novice seller. everyone knows their threshold and sets up min and max. no one just set it to be 0.02 or 0.01 less. 

if you think you are the biggest and smartest around look closely there is always someone bigger and smarter than you. 

try that with ASIN with big players i.e. people with 100+ and you will know what's being stated and feel the heat :) .. but again you may not care much since you may be the biggest shark around.

1 hour ago, newbie77 said:

yeah.. looks like you burned a novice seller. everyone knows their threshold and sets up min and max. no one just set it to be 0.02 or 0.01 less. 

if you think you are the biggest and smartest around look closely there is always someone bigger and smarter than you. 

try that with ASIN with big players i.e. people with 100+ and you will know what's being stated and feel the heat :) .. but again you may not care much since you may be the biggest shark around.

Oh, no.  I'm a minnow.  But when I set my price to the Buy Box and it drops .02 below mine and happens a 2nd time, I'm gonna find their set threshold and hold em there.

As an aside, I am sooooooo done with having to tell Amazon that every LEGO set I want to sell does not need batteries nor is it toxic.  Not bad if I wanna create a few SKUs;  sucks when I need to create 40-50.

• Like 1

Oh, no.  I'm a minnow.  But when I set my price to the Buy Box and it drops .02 below mine and happens a 2nd time, I'm gonna find their set threshold and hold em there.
As an aside, I am sooooooo done with having to tell Amazon that every LEGO set I want to sell does not need batteries nor is it toxic.  Not bad if I wanna create a few SKUs;  sucks when I need to create 40-50.

Are you creating all new listings for the Amazon catalog or just new SKU listings for your inventory? I never get slowed down by that when creating new SKU listings for my inventory.

9 hours ago, redcell said:

Are you creating all new listings for the Amazon catalog or just new SKU listings for your inventory? I never get slowed down by that when creating new SKU listings for my inventory.

New SKU's for my inventory.  I don't know how you get around it.  I search for the set, click sell mine, fill out the necessary info, and when I hit next, I have to enter the dangerous goods info.  I have to do it for every product I add, LEGO or not.

New SKU's for my inventory.  I don't know how you get around it.  I search for the set, click sell mine, fill out the necessary info, and when I hit next, I have to enter the dangerous goods info.  I have to do it for every product I add, LEGO or not.

Maybe it's new...I haven't added SKUs in a few weeks.

9 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

just what we needed. another article ...... atleast they aint remaking the Taj Mahal.............. oh wait, i'll go drown my self now 

Seems like they should be making a lot more money than that with a staff of 11 people.  I just crossed into 6 figures of net profit for the year this week and I work out of my house with no employees. And the most profitable time of the year just started......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cobrakai said:

Seems like they should be making a lot more money than that with a staff of 11 people.  I just crossed into 6 figures of net profit for the year this week and I work out of my house with no employees. And the most profitable time of the year just started......

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) 

23 minutes ago, Phil B said:

No he did not. At the end of the article is stated that he now earns is money from teaching others how to do what he did. So this article is totally made to increase his profits. The richest people during a gold rush are those who sell tools.....

I confess that I didn't read the article. I'm too busy making YouTube videos about how one can make $10,000 a day selling crap online!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

No he did not. At the end of the article is stated that he now earns is money from teaching others how to do what he did. So this article is totally made to increase his profits. The richest people during a gold rush are those who sell tools.....

Because he got booted off Amazon?
His bringing that kind of attention to
R/A O/A is not a positive for those that are still able to sell.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, cobrakai said:

The thing that jumped out at me in the article was the fact that he has drawn back on the selling and is spending more time trying to be a consultant.  Something tells me he is overstating things.

11 minutes ago, redcell said:

The thing that jumped out at me in the article was the fact that he has drawn back on the selling and is spending more time trying to be a consultant.  Something tells me he is overstating things.

How so?

some here have posted that as single part-time they are already making over 6digit profit before the holiday season. Which bring to point that for 6 digit profit minimum turn over at 20% profit will put the gross at over $500,000. With FBA that's minimum of $50k inventory at Amazon provided one is very very efficient.

being consultant pays heavy and less physical work. No running around :) or manage stupid $2 and there is limit to what/how much you can turn over @amazon. With consulting its purely infinite :)

Edited by newbie77

How so?
some here have posted that as single part-time they are already making over 6digit profit before the holiday season. Which bring to point that for 6 digit profit minimum turn over at 20% profit will put the gross at over $500,000. With FBA that's minimum of $50k inventory at Amazon provided one is very very efficient.
being consultant pays heavy and less physical work. No running around  or manage stupid $2 and there is limit to what/how much you can turn over @amazon. With consulting its purely infinite

Imagine the profit you have to turn to pay a consultant.

How so?
being consultant pays heavy and less physical work. No running around  or manage stupid $2 and there is limit to what/how much you can turn over @amazon. With consulting its purely infinite

Translation....There’s a sucker born every minute.

32 minutes ago, LegoEdison said:

I have some Hot Wheels Items set up in my shipping plan couple weeks ago. I just found out I was gated today but i still see them in my shipping plan (I am able to print the label). Can i still send them in or they are going to reject / hide my item after checked in? 

They will remain listed once it's received but will be inactive until you provide verification.

SCAM ALERT: DO NOT PRESS THE LINK 

Hello,

We are conducting a review of your seller account. During this review, your listings may not appear on our site and you will not be able to transfer funds out of your seller account.

Complete the following steps:

1.    Click on ‘Complete the review, we have enabled a link valid for 48 hours.

2.    Complete the Two Step verification or receive a verification code by email.

3.    Confirm your existing bank account associated with the selected Marketplace.

>LINK REMOVED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT <

This verification is mandatory. If you don’t resolve this matter by 11/05/2017 your account will enter our suspension process.

In case you need assistance, reply to this notification.

We appreciate your cooperation in this important matter.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team

• Like 2