Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

You have to have the underlying testing reports too and Lego does not make those available to the general public.

Ok same as past years but then somehow we can still sell these Legos on Amazon. I don’t recall this toy safety documentation kicking any of us out of selling on Amazon. Somehow it always works itself out. No ?

35 minutes ago, brickology101 said:

Ok same as past years but then somehow we can still sell these Legos on Amazon. I don’t recall this toy safety documentation kicking any of us out of selling on Amazon. Somehow it always works itself out. No ?

It always seems to work itself out until it doesn't....

3 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

Up to 9 requests today. When I go to click on them I can only access one. What's up with this? 

Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 7.21.48 PM.png

I had pages full of request this afternoon, but tonight 90% were gone.  Based on what happened last month, I am waiting for Amazon to sort things out on their end before doing anything

@redcell Looks like they sent the requests to multiple sellers as I have 1 for MBoM too.

Anyone else got a CPC request for MBoM ???

12 hours ago, DadsAFOL said:

4601f8f73c4c719bb444277949d1428f.jpg

Amazon, you’ve lost your friggin marbles.

Got the same.  This email summarizes Amazon FBA in a nutshell.  Numerous cases opened by numerous sellers and the listing is STILL removed because we all violated Amazon's policy by not providing the correct Personal Flotation Devices documents for this LEGO set.  It blows my mind that there isn't a single human being at Amazon that could resolve this issue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Loghamel said:

Got the same.  This email summarizes Amazon FBA in a nutshell.  Numerous cases opened by numerous sellers and the listing is STILL removed because we all violated Amazon's policy by not providing the correct Personal Flotation Devices documents for this LEGO set.  It blows my mind that there isn't a single human being at Amazon that could resolve this issue.

There are people at Amazon who could easily resolve this issue...the difficult thing is getting to them.

26 minutes ago, redcell said:

There are people at Amazon who could easily resolve this issue...the difficult thing is getting to them.

This. Mega corporations become so siloed and bureaucratic that insane crap like this becomes common place. I know because I work for one such place. 

44 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

And like that the documentation requests have dropped from 9 to 2 for me and I can still only access one--MBoM. Looks like somebody had to clean up a bot's mess. 

I just checked. I went from ~450 yesterday...

...to 7.

And, strangely, only 4 of which are visible. 10655, 79008, 41485, 70788.

Wild ride.

• Like 1

From 31 down to 3. I used to have the Tantive VI 75244 but that one is gone now but I have the Ginger Bread house 10267. The other two are 70830 and 40411 which I no longer have any left to sell so I don’t care. But the Ginger Bread house. Really ? So if I don’t provide the documents, which I won’t, they are going to close that listing. That’s going to piss a lot of people off.

6 hours ago, brickology101 said:

From 31 down to 3. I used to have the Tantive VI 75244 but that one is gone now but I have the Ginger Bread house 10267. The other two are 70830 and 40411 which I no longer have any left to sell so I don’t care. But the Ginger Bread house. Really ? So if I don’t provide the documents, which I won’t, they are going to close that listing. That’s going to piss a lot of people off.

It is going to piss off Amazon Sales Department the next time they get a restock.  :D

Reason #2 this whole thing is BS.  If Amazon is so concerned about safety they should have contacted LEGO themselves and asked for all pertinent documents.  Pretty sure LEGO is more than happy to provide these for their biggest customer