Selling through Amazon FBA

appleseed1967

11 minutes ago, skinsfan0521 said:

I'm annoyed at Amazon as the next guy, but that email does actually say that you're all set if you buy shipping directly from Amazon. Sure, when I got the email initially, I did have to read it twice to see it mentioned (which I shouldn't have to do!!), but it is there (highlighted in my quote of your post).

Thanks, I read it twice, on my phone, in the car, with screaming kids. lol

Love the new Amazon returns.  So, easy!  No box necessary!  Amazon then cuts out the shipping label and sends back to me.  Burrows set was still brand new and sealed too.
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_02/image.thumb.jpg.9731c4df5bb5f6c6a960d9e0c44596f9.jpg

How you deal with orders when customer just open Pokémon tin box took most expensive cards and then blame seller cards missing and return it with negative feedback...

Amazon system is FUBAR.  I got several policy violation strikes for items I sold in July that I currently have 0 inventory.

I usually wait a year before removing old ASINs from my inventory but I probably need to do it sooner from now on

ETA: The strike said I should refer to the notification they sent to find the reason for the strike, but guess what, they never sent any notification

3 hours ago, brickolodon said:

How you deal with orders when customer just open Pokémon tin box took most expensive cards and then blame seller cards missing and return it with negative feedback...

I have bought pokemon tins from amazon uk and the packs were all opened, some had the full 10 cards but you never knew if they were swapped. The most ridiculous was finding pokemon cards in french amongst the english ones I bought. One of the packers sure loves pokemon cards enough that he/she is risking being fired for pinching things at work.

In 5 hours Amazon removed more listings from my account and giving me Product Policy Compliance strikes in the process.  I need to go through all of these to see if I still have inventory listed.  But if you are hoping to sell these on Amazon then you are out of luck because the pages are gone.

Here are some of them

41093, 41073, 41135, 10723

F Amazon

18 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

In 5 hours Amazon removed more listings from my account and giving me Product Policy Compliance strikes in the process.  I need to go through all of these to see if I still have inventory listed.  But if you are hoping to sell these on Amazon then you are out of luck because the pages are gone.

Here are some of them

41093, 41073, 41135, 10723

F Amazon

I was also hit with:

to appeal you need to know the reason why the items were removed but until they send a performance notification you cannot know the specific reason that the listing was pulled so it is hard to appeal

i think it may have to do with there is a huge crackdown from amazon on the toy category requiring safety documents

they were giving 30 days notice to receive the documents but now i wonder if they are just pulling listings

I know someone that has multiple toy items pulled including multiple brands so this is not just lego

Edited by river41

28 minutes ago, river41 said:

they were giving 30 days notice to receive the documents but now i wonder if they are just pulling listings

Amzn never asked me for documents for LEGO listings that were taken down.  They asked for other items but the people who handle these most likely are not qualified to do so.

I do not have time to deal with this S**T today :roadrage:

F Amazon

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Amzn never asked me for documents for LEGO listings that were taken down.  They asked for other items but the people who handle these most likely are not qualified to do so.

I do not have time to deal with this S**T today :roadrage:

F Amazon

This is another bot gone wild that will probably take a few days to fix.  I just had 1 Marvel Legends figure hit by this, but the forums are already starting to have topics opened about it.  Someone said it is the "child exploitation" issue again that some of us have had with some Friends sets by mistake.  I think it is unrelated to the compliance document issue.

This is from the Amazon forums:

UPDATE:

The issue for these is related to child exploitation.

These are probably flagged incorrectly relating to this.

There is an option to appeal. Explain clearly how these are not exploiting children, including sexually.

If you have the items handy, take photos showing the item in packaging with the UPC. You may need these.

You can open a case and request the captive catalog team. They can open a ticket/case to move this forward.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, redcell said:

This is from the Amazon forums:

UPDATE:

The issue for these is related to child exploitation.

These are probably flagged incorrectly relating to this.

There is an option to appeal. Explain clearly how these are not exploiting children, including sexually.

If you have the items handy, take photos showing the item in packaging with the UPC. You may need these.

You can open a case and request the captive catalog team. They can open a ticket/case to move this forward.

we've emailed should all get fixed. they focused on a lot of anime items and girls related doll items this time. wouldn't stress it too much

• Like 2

Just a heads up...  I have a number of minifigs flagged as "at risk" for removal, based on the following information:

"This ASIN has GTIN codes that do not match the brand associated to the ASIN. This listing will be removed if you do not respond by the due date."

The deadline for my response is Mar 3rd, although I don't see any way to fix this before then as most of these don't have unique UPC's.  Happy to hear ideas to keep minifigs listings alive, but for now I plan to close the listings and move on.

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I guess I made the mistake of deleting the listings manually.  Now the violations are stuck out there and when I choose Close Listing, it can't be found. Oh well, guess I'll wait to see what happens.

Those will stay there indefinitely since the doofus in Amazon only understand simple task like "Step 1 see if the listing is closed, if it is not closed then reject all appeals"

It does not matter how many screenshots or the amount of explanation I gave them that it is impossible for me to close a listing that is already deleted

Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

Those will stay there indefinitely since the doofus in Amazon only understand simple task like "Step 1 see if the listing is closed, if it is not closed then reject all appeals"

It does not matter how many screenshots or the amount of explanation I gave them that it is impossible for me to close a listing that is already deleted

OK, I guess it doesn't matter if I deleted my listing, it's looking for their listing. @ss backwards for sure

55 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I guess I made the mistake of deleting the listings manually.  Now the violations are stuck out there and when I choose Close Listing, it can't be found. Oh well, guess I'll wait to see what happens.

Probably not relevant in this case, but FYI:  I know with the "compliance document" ASINS, all of the recent ones I deleted would drop off that "documents requested" list, but older ones would stay on there even though I deleted the ASINs.  Yesterday I added them back to my inventory for a few hours, then deleted them again and they dropped off.  So much stuff that could be handled better if they had a human follow up on the issues the AI bot finds.  Many of these toys are clearly marked for 14+ or are older toys that were not subject to the same testing standards when they were produced.

8 minutes ago, cobrakai said:

Probably not relevant in this case, but FYI:  I know with the "compliance document" ASINS, all of the recent ones I deleted would drop off that "documents requested" list, but older ones would stay on there even though I deleted the ASINs.  Yesterday I added them back to my inventory for a few hours, then deleted them again and they dropped off.  So much stuff that could be handled better if they had a human follow up on the issues the AI bot finds.  Many of these toys are clearly marked for 14+ or are older toys that were not subject to the same testing standards when they were produced.

I do not think this would work when Amazon removed the listing page from their website

54 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

The ASINs that were removed last night are back.  The ones from this morning are still MIA.

ETA: You would need to manually re-list / re-create if you close or delete them from your inventory (as they required you to do)

So this was bots ran amok

OK, hopefully the four I listed show up again. I'll close them for now, until they fix the bot issue.