Go to your LEGO Store....right now

ExoBro94

I just checked Lego's Manhattan store.  Delorean was in stock but sold out now.  

The Manhattan store has not yet received 41999.  However, it should arrive in time for the Aug 1 launch.  Price will be marked up to $219.99 (from issue price of $199.99).  FYI, most sets in the Manhattan store are marked up at least 10%.  For example, the Haunted House is priced at approx. $198, with sales tax of 8.875%.

I picked up a DeLorean at the Tysons Corner, VA LEGO store. They had some on the shelf which sold out. I asked someone if they had one in the back. The brought out three more. They had a limit of 1/customer so thats all I got or wanted.

Hope everyone else gets theirs.

I went by my local shop in the Bay Area, CA, and I was able to pick up two, but inside the store, everyone at opening was there for the exact same thing. Sold out within the first hour. They said they are only getting about 15 per week and when I asked about 41999, he said they have them in back, but were told specifically not to display that one until aug 1st. I know where I'll be that morning...