Go to your LEGO Store....right now

ExoBro94

Guys, I'm choosing to divulge this info to you. This is the big one and can be a hit or miss. BTTF sets have begun leaking at LEGO Stores across the country. I was making a delivery at work this morning an was right by my local one, so I decided to drop in. I got there before the store opened. The store only had 12 in stock and I was able to take 4. I will be creating anothe threa very soon about MASSIVELY IMPORTANT info I have received about this whole reselling issue. Let me tell you though, it is not good. The "Golden Age" of reselling LEGO has officially come to a close. More on that soon.

Also, the LEGO stores have the Fall Scene polybag in stock. This is not "officially" being sold yet by LEGO on LEGO Shop at Home. Finally, the new LEGO Architecture Studios set is in stock at the stores but not out on display yet. However, the barcode a are in the system and they scan so if you ask for them, they can sell them to you.

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

post-14160-0-69951700-1374683355_thumb.j

post-14160-0-78371500-1374683368_thumb.j

post-14160-0-83755400-1374683381_thumb.j

post-14160-0-34217600-1374683399_thumb.j

post-14160-0-56897800-1374683411_thumb.j

• Like 3

Guys, I'm choosing to divulge this info to you. This is the big one and can be a hit or miss. BTTF sets have begun leaking at LEGO Stores across the country. I was making a delivery at work this morning an was right by my local one, so I decided to drop in. I got there before the store opened. The store only had 12 in stock and I was able to take 4. I will be creating anothe threa very soon about MASSIVELY IMPORTANT info I have received about this whole reselling issue. Let me tell you though, it is not good. The "Golden Age" of reselling LEGO has officially come to a close. More on that soon.

Also, the LEGO stores have the Fall Scene polybag in stock. This is not "officially" being sold yet by LEGO on S@H. Finally, the new LEGO Architecture Studios set is in stock at the stores but not out on display yet. However, the barcode a are in the system and they scan so if you ask for them, they can sell them to you.

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

Great info, ExoBro.  I may take a quick jaunt there after work...

I anxiously await your reseller information...

"Guys, I'm choosing to divulge this info to you. This is the big one and can be a hit or miss. BTTF sets have begun leaking at LEGO Stores across the country. I was making a delivery at work this morning an was right by my local one, so I decided to drop in. I got there before the store opened. The store only had 12 in stock and I was able to take 4. I will be creating anothe threa very soon about MASSIVELY IMPORTANT info I have received about this whole reselling issue. Let me tell you though, it is not good. The "Golden Age" of reselling LEGO has officially come to a close. More on that soon."

This is quite the contradictory paragraph!!!

I was not allowed to buy 4. I was allowed to buy 2 and asked a woman in the store to purchase 2 more for me. So I got 4 but barely.

I had an interesting chat with the store manager and clerks. When I go on lunch break, ill write a new thread about that info

Also, I called my girlfriend and told her to drive to the mall and get two more, but when she got there, they were already sold out. It took 30 minutes for that to happen. The tore opened at 10am and they were gone by 10:30am.

This! Plus, I anticipate a huge drought of these. I think worse than minecraft tbh. I don't think LEGO will be able to keep up especially with the production error.

Sounds like a golden age for resellers lol

And it is already gone. My store only had one shipment of 12 and they are all gone. I've heard other stores have sold out too.

There were at least 4 at my store last night. They said they thought they had it sold out but found 4 more at the back today. Who knows how long they have been selling it. while trying to get to $75 to get the hotdog cart, I bought 1, I don't know why I did though as they will be available on Aug 1 any way. should I buy them all if they still have them today? worth the investment?

When we say "resellers", how much activity are we referring to?  I mean I invest and will be reselling at some point, but I don't think I'm a reseller.  We are talking volume here, correct?

Thanks

good point. I was going to ask the same thing. I only invest in 1-2 max per set i deem worthy. except dynamic duo and orc forge...4-5 for those