Go to your LEGO Store....right now

ExoBro94

Guest ph4tb0i

they came from...behind. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5OlZBju9vs

and why all the hate at stephen? He just posted a meme and until we know the news OP's post was pretty melodramatic...

I thought it was wierd, too. How much longer before we're forced to pay $10 or more?

I think they raised the price point of these seasonal PBs this year.  I remember seeing spring and summer both at $8 and thinking, "gee, that's expensive."

I think they raised the price point of these seasonal PBs this year.  I remember seeing spring and summer both at $8 and thinking, "gee, that's expensive."

Perhaps the difference is their inclusion of 2 minifigs in each of this year's seasonal PBs.  Years past haven't included any figs.

You guys do not think $8 is fair price for getting THREE minifigs in a bag ?

My immediate thought when they came out was more "$8 for a PB is a lot" rather than "$8 for a PB with three minifigs is a lot".  Of course, after I gave it some thought, I came to a similar conclusion that you did - including minifigs does provide some value, although these aren't exclusive or even rare figs for that matter, so the extra $3 is probably a proper mark-up.  That's all.

they came from...behind.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5OlZBju9vs  and why all the hate at stephen? He just posted a meme and until we know the news OP's post was pretty melodramatic...

Pretty sure the fact that stores are selling BTTF already is big news....

I was not allowed to buy 4. I was allowed to buy 2 and asked a woman in the store to purchase 2 more for me. So I got 4 but barely.

I had an interesting chat with the store manager and clerks. When I go on lunch break, ill write a new thread about that info

Thanks for posting the pics.. glad you were able to get a few!

Guest idunno101

I honestly don't see what the big deal is about.  People are acting like all of the news that is breaking with Lego is surprising.  We all saw this coming.

I feel the same way, there have been many topics before this where people have said that they were being limited in purchasing LEGO. It's not like this is the end of investing, this is just a time where the strong investors will come out of the rest of the pack because they are able to adapt to the changing conditions. There are still ways to make a lot of money out of investing, it's just that you can't buy a trunk load of sets anymore.

I feel the same way, there have been many topics before this where people have said that they were being limited in purchasing LEGO. It's not like this is the end of investing, this is just a time where the strong investors will come out of the rest of the pack because they are able to adapt to the changing conditions. There are still ways to make a lot of money out of investing, it's just that you can't buy a trunk load of sets anymore.

Exactly, this is a period of forces evolution. The problem is that evolution typically courts at a slow, gradual pace. A rapid change can lead to extinction. For some people this change will have happened too fast. Others will be able to adapt and they will be the ones to carry on.

I honestly don't see what the big deal is about.  People are acting like all of the news that is breaking with Lego is surprising.  We all saw this coming.

My post was directed towards the heated debate going between a couple of members instead of the topic itself. Since those replies have been deleted, my original post doesn't make sense now. :scratchhead:

TOK:  Was this a subtle play on "SHEILD EYES FROM LIGHT

Is this set an Exclusive?  or will Wallys and others have it soon?

Although BTTF is probably more popular than Minecraft, I can't see regular retail store stocking this. It'll probably be like Minecraft in that some stores may have them and some online outlets like Amazon.

Guest eightbrick

Wow, good on you Exobro for snagging some of those and you even had the guts to warn us (hahaha you shouldn't have, now emazers is going to go on a road trip with a uhaul). They seem to be priced between 40 and 100 dollars on eBay, but I don't think anyone is biting on the more expensive ones. I just hope I can get one or two, which I am sure I will be able to. What do you guys think, should we be jumping on these now or wait a while to see what is going on with them?