Go to your LEGO Store....right now

ExoBro94

I can wait for this set, as I'm sure a lot of people who don't follow every piece of Lego news, as they probably don't know about this set yet.

the nearest one to me is about 1 hour on the airplane away

Someone down voted you.  Don't worry, Batman's got you covered!

I can wait for this set, as I'm sure a lot of people who don't follow every piece of Lego news, as they probably don't know about this set yet.

Someone down voted you.  Don't worry, Batman's got you covered!

That's why batman is my favourite superhero

I just want to say that after watching my girlfriend build the Delorean last night and seeing it in person, it is much cooler than what everybody has been saying. I recommend building the version from the third movie because that totally solves the stepped-hood predicament. I'll be building my copy today. 

Dude, as fast as the deloreans went, my hopes are not high for getting my hands on the limited Technic Crawler. I'll be getting to the store at opening, with my fingers crossed. Yeah, I know I could get it online, but I want that gorgeous box in MINT condition (I'm no box snob, but it's a nice box)

Dude, as fast as the deloreans went, my hopes are not high for getting my hands on the limited Technic Crawler. I'll be getting to the store at opening, with my fingers crossed. Yeah, I know I could get it online, but I want that gorgeous box in MINT condition (I'm no box snob, but it's a nice box)

Are you building it?

The thing that baffles me is how did they expect to not sell out within mere seconds with only 12 units of this set in store?! They needed closer to fifty or hundred of the set to provide a more realistic supply to handle the incredible demand for this one. Twelve feels like a plan not thought out very well.

The thing that baffles me is how did they expect to not sell out within mere seconds with only 12 units of this set in store?! They needed closer to fifty or hundred of the set to provide a more realistic supply to handle the incredible demand for this one. Twelve feels like a plan not thought out very well.

Might've been a test run since the official release date is still the first. or maybe a way to get people talking about the set

Some media coverage, word of mouth gossip, and a way of getting rid of the ones with the misspelled flux capacitor part, why not? :)

Makes me wonder if the going rate will be dramatically different for a set with or without the misspelling.

• Like 1