Go to your LEGO Store....right now

ExoBro94

these are selling for more on ebay now than they were a week ago...one was $75. Cutting it close but i think ill try to flip a few today BIN if theyre in stock

I am holding these. Rumor has it that LEGO has not been able to accrue any large inventory of this set. Which means there will be a period if drought. Also, they are producing the new version of the set that doesn't have the spelling error which will take some time.

I am holding these. Rumor has it that LEGO has not been able to accrue any large inventory of this set. Which means there will be a period if drought. Also, they are producing the new version of the set that doesn't have the spelling error which will take some time.

classic minecraft scenario...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there will be progressively less people passing down Back to the Future.  While I enjoyed the movies I don't think it has staying power.  It's popular on this website, but as most of us know.  We are a small sampling of a large population.

Time elasped.

After having a brieft discussion with a random sampling, coworkers, perhaps I have underestimated the sets potential.  I'm an imperfect being so it's possible, lol, I was way off on the popularity of minecraft.  I understand the appeal of Back to the Future more.

At my local LEGO store they had a limit of 1 a couple days ago. There is none today BTW. Will check on launch day.

For those wanting this set, I would try logging in to Lego S@H at midnight EDT on August 1 (that's Wednesday night/Thursday morning).  That's when the B-Wing was made available on May the 4th.

For those wanting this set, I would try logging in to Lego LEGO Shop at Home at midnight EDT on August 1 (that's Wednesday night/Thursday morning).  That's when the B-Wing was made available on May the 4th.

Great advice.  Just don't buy enough to get yourself banned!

I am hoping to find the new limited 4x4 boss crawler online at that time as well.

Went to my lego store today, and as I was walking in at 10:04 (four min. after opening) a man walked out with a bag full of these. The employee informed me that the man purchased their entire inventory and I should try shop at home on the 1st... I was really shocked. No limit at my store I guess?

Went to my lego store today, and as I was walking in at 10:04 (four min. after opening) a man walked out with a bag full of these. The employee informed me that the man purchased their entire inventory and I should try shop at home on the 1st... I was really shocked. No limit at my store I guess?

wow...thats bs. i don't like limits, but i don't think you should be able to buy all of them..

wow...thats bs. i don't like limits, but i don't think you should be able to buy all of them..

Exactly. I hate the limits, but watching that guy walk out with all of them (around twelve I counted) was a bummer.