Go to your LEGO Store....right now

ExoBro94

History has shown little to no change in price with sets that contain "errors".

I would personally pay a little more for the correct version over the mistake anyday. What the heck could I do with a misspelled part? It looks unprofessional. Still, it'll give us a laugh years later. In the future we will be like "Hey, do you remember when they misspelled shield?", "Yeah, that was classic! Ha ha!"

I would personally pay a little more for the correct version over the mistake anyday. What the heck could I do with a misspelled part? It looks unprofessional. Still, it'll give us a laugh years later. In the future we will be like "Hey, do you remember when they misspelled shield?", "Yeah, that was classic! Ha ha!"

To be honest, I would rather have the incorrect version. Simply because it is more memorable for me. It is the first series of the set and the internet blew up about the error. In 10 years, I'll look back at the set and remember this time in my life just by seeing the switched 'e' and 'i'. 

Guest idunno101

So are they only selling then in store?

Selling in stores and online, I'm not sure how many sets each store will have but the online store should have most of the sets so I'm shopping there.

Unless they come out with another movie I have doubts anyone will be talking about Back to the Future in ten years.

It's not about what people are talking about in ten years. It's about my memories of this time in my life. Maybe it's silly that a little spelling mistake will help me remember things, but to me that's important. 

Unless they come out with another movie I have doubts anyone will be talking about Back to the Future in ten years.

People absolutely will - because people show their kids the movies. Yes it will filter out some, but my parents showed me those movies and I will show my kids. Classic movies never die.

How many of you have seen "It's a wonderful life?"  - 1929

People absolutely will - because people show their kids the movies. Yes it will filter out some, but my parents showed me those movies and I will show my kids. Classic movies never die.

I have...and I found it to be awfully boring  :yawn:

But that's not to say all classic movies are boring! There are many that I do like a lot.

You know... they actually made the shoes...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20103832-501465.html

those are basically a limited edition replica. they don't actually power lace. there's speculation that nike is actually making the power lacing shoes for a 2015 release in correlation to when they "came out" in the movie

http://www.slashgear.com/nike-teases-separate-2015-re-release-of-2011-back-to-the-future-shoe-power-laces-intact-video-09178430/

I have...and I found it to be awfully boring  :yawn:

But that's not to say all classic movies are boring! There are many that I do like a lot.

Yeah...It's a wonderful life was pretty wonderfully awful. SOme films age better than others.

How about Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Peter Gunn, Dragnet, Beverly Hillbillies, Bewitched, Flintstones, All in the Family, American Graffiti, Laverne and Shirly, Thunderbirds, The Avengers (TV series), Cagney and Lacey, The Man From U.N.C.L.E., Get Smart, The Hustler, Rear Window, and so on?

Classics will never die, that's why they are!

And yes, I have watched "It's a wonderful life".

How about Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Peter Gunn, Dragnet, Beverly Hillbillies, Bewitched, Flintstones, All in the Family, American Graffiti, Laverne and Shirly, Thunderbirds, The Avengers (TV series), Cagney and Lacey, The Man From U.******.C.L.E., Get Smart, The Hustler, Rear Window, and so on?

Classics will never die, that's why they are!

And yes, I have watched "It's a wonderful life".

Totally agree. I have seen pretty much every one of those. They may not be top of the popularity chart, but do you really think people will forget about Harry Potter is 25 years? Or Lord of the Rings? 

CONFIRMED:

All brick and mortar LEGO stores received a shipment of DeLoreans and have put them on the shelf today. My girlfriend picked up two more at the store in Paramus, NJ. Your closest store will most likely have them. But they will sell out quick.

CONFIRMED:

All brick and mortar LEGO stores received a shipment of DeLoreans and have put them on the shelf today. My girlfriend picked up two more at the store in Paramus, NJ. Your closest store will most likely have them. But they will sell out quick.

these are selling for more on ebay now than they were a week ago...one was $75. Cutting it close but i think ill try to flip a few today BIN if theyre in stock

CONFIRMED:

Thanks for the update!