Comic-Con Exclusive Minifigures 2013

IrishGuy66

Coolest One  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the coolest one?

• Green Arrow
    • Black Suited Superman
    • Spider-Man
    • Spider-Woman

I can't say that I know your cousin or half-brother, but I was there myself. I've included a picture of the winning numbers for Saturday's raffle, which was for Black Suit Superman. You'll notice that there are 196 numbers on the board. I'm going to assume that anyone who would go to another location and wait for over an hour for a raffle ticket would claim their prize, so there's 190ish gone right there. On Sunday, WB gave away minifigures to kids who attended certain WB panels. Those figures were Green Arrow and Black Suit Superman. They gave away quite a few of each of them, so by simple math I'm going to say there are more than 200 Black Suit Superman minifigures in existence. The fact that multiple sites posted the info doesn't make it accurate, as soon as one posts something they all just post the same thing. I would guess there are at least 250-300 Black Suit Superman minifigures around.

post-319-0-53638600-1374816859_thumb.jpg

I can't say that I know your cousin or half-brother, but I was there myself. I've included a picture of the winning numbers for Saturday's raffle, which was for Black Suit Superman. You'll notice that there are 196 numbers on the board. I'm going to assume that anyone who would go to another location and wait for over an hour for a raffle ticket would claim their prize, so there's 190ish gone right there. On Sunday, WB gave away minifigures to kids who attended certain WB panels. Those figures were Green Arrow and Black Suit Superman. They gave away quite a few of each of them, so by simple math I'm going to say there are more than 200 Black Suit Superman minifigures in existence. The fact that multiple sites posted the info doesn't make it accurate, as soon as one posts something they all just post the same thing. I would guess there are at least 250-300 Black Suit Superman minifigures around.

Yes, this is true. And it explains the likely discrepancy between the 350 and 200 numbers. They probably had 350 of all of them, and then took 150 each of green arrow and superman to hand out at the panels.

• 2 weeks later...

An article on The Brick Fan reports of an eBay listing from a cohens714 (a name familiar to me from the start of "Goldgate") who listed all four of the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive minifigures which sold for $3,999! But now it seems the same item was relisted for $2,999.

That listing would be from me. :-) I sold one set right after SDCC and now I have one set left and am casual about selling that one. I might even keep it.

That listing would be from me. :-) I sold one set right after SDCC and now I have one set left and am casual about selling that one. I might even keep it.

It's absolutely astounding with everything considered. You managed to acquire two complete sets of those exclusive minifigures, sold one for a huge wad of cash, and still have another to do as you want. You're just full on luck! :clover: I'm pretty much blown away at this point. :swoon:

^ How did you get two sets of them?

And there in itself is the six million dollar question. :polling:

• 3 months later...
Guest brickcrazyhouse

looked for an appropriate thread and chose this one.

The sdcc 2012 minifigs have been dropping for ebay auctions.  Any guess's on how low they will go. And can we expect the 2013 green arrow to drop in a year?

recent ebay auctions

venom $79

phenix  $91

bizarro $115

shazam $150