Comic-Con Exclusive Minifigures 2013

IrishGuy66

Coolest One  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the coolest one?

• Green Arrow
    • Black Suited Superman
    • Spider-Man
    • Spider-Woman

They aren't for sale. They've had various ways of distributing them over the years, but last year they only gave them away on one day (at the LEGO booth) and they scanned your badge during the morning then at some time they list all the winners and the booth becomes a massive prize redemption area. With this method only one per person since entries are attached to your badge. And you won a single random character, not the whole set of 4. They were also available at the DC and Marvel booths for doing certain things like playing game demos or similar type things.

• Like 2

Ok, I'm going to ask wayyyyy in advance. Can somebody who is going to SDCC please PM me. I have collected every Superman LEGO set that has been created and I want the black superman. But there is no way I can travel 3000+ miles to go to the convention. 

Ok, I'm going to ask wayyyyy in advance. Can somebody who is going to SDCC please PM me. I have collected every Superman LEGO set that has been created and I want the black superman. But there is no way I can travel 3000+ miles to go to the convention.

I'm in the same predicament ExoBro. I don't have, nor am I willing to spend $300 on a single minifig though. Why couldn't they have made a Black Canary or someone to go with Green Arrow!?!?! Now my Superman collection has to suffer..... :notfair:

I'm in the same predicament ExoBro. I don't have, nor am I willing to spend $300 on a single minifig though. Why couldn't they have made a Black Canary or someone to go with Green Arrow!?!?! Now my Superman collection has to suffer..... :notfair:

I'd be willing to pay somebody $100 plus shipping to get me the fig. And it would be a guaranteed sale directly after they get the mini fig so it would be a win/win I think. Seriously guys PM me.  :super:

If this is how they plan on releasing super hero characters, then i'm out. They are alienating a large portion of the fanbase by making these nearly-impossible-to get exclusives. I'll give it one more year. If they do the same thing again next year, it will be my last year collecting the superhero themed sets and i will sell off the ones i already have. 

Why should the people who attend things like this not have the opportunity to get special things? It's the nature of collecting and fan conventions. This has been going on for years, so you may as well stop now if this is the thing that will keep you away. I've never really understood the "if I can't have it then nobody should be able to" mentality.

• Like 3