Comic-Con Exclusive Minifigures 2013

IrishGuy66

Coolest One  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the coolest one?

• Green Arrow
    • Black Suited Superman
    • Spider-Man
    • Spider-Woman

if i follow you you just paid almost 600 dollars for a lego mini figure. All I can say is WOW! I can't fathom doing that

Yes I did, and I feel fantastic about it. Like justafrog said, what some people can't fathom, others do on a daily basis. This is for my personal collection. And, as it is one of 200 in the world, I believe if I wanted to sell one day (I never would) I could make a profit. Remember, these figures are selling for that price right now, while there are 20+ listings. Think about the price gains when there are only 2 listings.

Yes I did, and I feel fantastic about it. Like justafrog said, what some people can't fathom, others do on a daily basis. This is for my personal collection. And, as it is one of 200 in the world, I believe if I wanted to sell one day (I never would) I could make a profit. Remember, these figures are selling for that price right now, while there are 20+ listings. Think about the price gains when there are only 2 listings.

DID SOME ONE SAY blog-profit.jpg

I just searched "SDCC 2013" on eBay and narrowed the results down to sold listings only. The LEGO exclusives make up more than half of all the 2013 Comic Con memorabilia sold so far. That is nuts...

Woah comic con has a lot of memorabilia and Lego is half of it

Hello Everyone -

and we all thought the madness couldn't get any worse with the New SDCC Azog selling at $899.00 - well here it is

two days left, and right now at $1,525.00!!!

do you feel like this mini figure will go down? - or is this here to stay? - i believe there is only 100 of them made

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2013-ULTRA-RARE-Sealed-LEGO-Minifigure-HOBBIT-in-hand-AZOG-Exclusive-/321168263589?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item4ac71ec9a5