What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Also did not buy 10291 ***** Eye Loft.  The Disney Springs store was overrun with that set.  There was at least one full wall, and then sets scattered along the tops of multiple other display walls throughout the store.  It was the only set they had marked at 20% off.  But they had a ton.

ITs the biggest turd of 2021 by a long shot, dethroning Vidiyo. Its overstocked everywhere. Its the set literally no one asked for, basically a politically motivated set...... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

ITs the biggest turd of 2021 by a long shot, dethroning Vidiyo. Its overstocked everywhere. Its the set literally no one asked for, basically a politically motivated set...... 

I didn't realize this set was politically-motivated.  I thought they were doing iconic sets from tv shows, like with Friends and Seinfeld, too.  

9 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

lol. This will be a sleeper. What is this? The fourth apartment flat set? I’m loading up at 50%.

Edited by minicoopers11