What Lego set did you NOT buy today?

The helicopter was over priced in my area initially, then it was lowered back to retail. It has been available at retail on the app for me for a week or so now. 

restocked at LEGO Shop at Home now also. 

Edited by JoMo

91ae1d50d2114e88407ca4a4739e9899.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stopped in this store again this past weekend. This end cap looks exactly the same. Not a single one has sold since I initially took this picture. I scanned one just to check. They’re actually ringing up at $40 even though the end cap says $50. I’ll keep an eye on them. If they eventually make it down to $15-$20 I’d be stupid not to buy them, but until then they’ll continue to collect dust.

I stopped in this store again this past weekend. This end cap looks exactly the same. Not a single one has sold since I initially took this picture. I scanned one just to check. They’re actually ringing up at $40 even though the end cap says $50. I’ll keep an eye on them. If they eventually make it down to $15-$20 I’d be stupid not to buy them, but until then they’ll continue to collect dust.

Terry….do we need to stage an intervention?
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Turdometer is at max stink. God knows when I will be able to clear mine. 

17 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

emoji23.png nah, I’m good. Seriously though, who wouldn’t buy these if they were $15-$20 (60-70% off)? Anything above that is risky business at this point.

When this reaches the $70 range, I expect West End Toys to list 20,000 of them for $44.99.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1