What Lego set did you buy today?

9 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Did you get any Amish Peanut Butter?

Nope, but my Mom used some Peanut Butter Sauce on her roll at lunch.  Great American Cookie Company had a 40th Anniversary sale I forgot to post yesterday ($0.40 cookies).  I bought a dozen and didn't want to buy more junk up there.  I did get some beef jerky and habanero cheese. :)

Was at a conference in Berlin yesterday and snuck out during lunch to visit the reopened Berlin flagship store. Got VW Beetle and T1 at 20% off and the promo sets :-D

The minifig set is numbered, but labelled as item #852766. Anybody know what's up with that? Seems to be re-used/-issued for any custom minifig-triples? (brickfolio, brickset.com etc. list different sets)

20170624_004726.jpg

• Like 6

15 hours ago, dr-tech said:

Was at a conference in Berlin yesterday and snuck out during lunch to visit the reopened Berlin flagship store. Got VW Beetle and T1 at 20% off and the promo sets :-D

The minifig set is numbered, but labelled as item #852766. Anybody know what's up with that? Seems to be re-used/-issued for any custom minifig-triples? (brickfolio, brickset.com etc. list different sets)

20170624_004726.jpg

Yeah, they just use the same number over and over for the minifig packs. I've got three different packs, all same item number. Weird thing here, they didn't print the store name and opening date on the minifig?!

2 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Fe different Walmarts:

75152 imperial assault hovertank $7 each

75118 captain Phasma $5

75821 Angry Birds $5

70322 Axl's Tower Carrier $17

75104 Kylo's Shuttle $30

image.jpg

How do you get the sets that cheap!?