What Lego set did you buy today?

Looks more like supermarket sweep, stacking game not on point, but the pulling game is!

Exactly lol. I had 2-3 people ask if I was buying all that (as in looking for lego and wanted mine) I grabbed everything then went through it. I left the spiderman sandman set. The buildables. Etc

I may go back at 60-70% I left a good amount. They had some lego batman movie sets and some other random stuff.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Lego Templar said:

Exactly lol. I had 2-3 people ask if I was buying all that (as in looking for lego and wanted mine) I grabbed everything then went through it. I left the spiderman sandman set. The buildables. Etc

I may go back at 60-70% I left a good amount. They had some lego batman movie sets and some other random stuff.

When Kmart near me shut down almost zero LEGO items lasted past 50% or 60% off. I bought a lot at 40% and 50% off. I regret not buying more. Thought I could wait and catch some lower when they dropped more.

When Kmart near me shut down almost zero LEGO items lasted past 50% or 60% off. I bought a lot at 40% and 50% off. I regret not buying more. Thought I could wait and catch some lower when they dropped more.

I went and got a lot at 40% and even more at 50%. I'm fine if there is nothing left at 60-70% off. I'll take the risk. I'm upset I didn't know there was a 2nd store closing till 2 weeks ago. They had almost nothing.
  • Like 1

Bought a Grand Carousel 10196 today on Facebook Marketplace. It looks complete and motor works, I just disassembled it to start building it to confirm it is complete! But it literally looked like some animal was living in it with the amount of dust, dirt and fur-balls that were on and around it. That being said do you guys know a good way to clean lego pieces without having to individually wipe down each piece? And also clean the fabric/paper panels that are on top of the carousel. This may be a question for another topic but I didn't know where to ask. 

Thanks!

IMG_9464.JPG.jpeg

IMG_9465.JPG.jpeg

• Like 1

Bought a Grand Carousel 10196 today on Facebook Marketplace. It looks complete and motor works, I just disassembled it to start building it to confirm it is complete! But it literally looked like some animal was living in it with the amount of dust, dirt and fur-balls that were on and around it. That being said do you guys know a good way to clean lego pieces without having to individually wipe down each piece? And also clean the fabric/paper panels that are on top of the carousel. This may be a question for another topic but I didn't know where to ask. 
Thanks!

We just went through this for a filthy imperial shuttle. We broke it down, soaked all the pieces in a bucket of semi-warm water with dish detergent for 2 days, then rinsed the pieces off in a pasta strainer a handful at a time. We air dried most of them, but did an initial pass with a cloth shami so it didn't spot.

Good question with the fabric pieces, I would be interested in this as well.

Took the wife furniture shopping in AmishLand, she dropped a bunch of dough, so I get to stop at one KMart.

41174 - Elves: Starlight Inn x 2 - $16.50 each after coupons/points and $5 back
60078 - City: Utility Shuttle x 2 - $14.99 each after coupons/points and $5 back
41129 - Friends: Amusement Park Hot Dog Van - $12.99 each after coupons/points and $5 back

• Like 9