What Lego set did you buy today?

Despite trying to let my wallet recover from May 4th, I was tempted by the Walmart clearance thread. I picked up a $35 Tie Striker for my collection and a $35 Duplo Batcave to put away for this guy (only 30% off but I couldn't resist)! ce6f1ce2d1df12c0e318206ddb5816f6.jpg

Seems to fit his taste :)
  • Like 6

Thanks to exciter1 and the TRU post late this week, I was able to get a LEGO Friends Heartlake Airport 41109 set yesterday from my local TRU using in-store pick-up for 45.59 using a TRU gift card from Raise in combination with a $10 coupon my wife had.   

Thanks again to this great community and my goal is to pay it forward and to return the kindness when I find a deal on my own to post, which can be hard to do since great deals are often posted in minutes after being discovered!  

Cant’ wait until this year’s Christmas selling season with all the deals being found on retired sets. :)

Edited by LegoWalker4
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, Phil B said:

One in the first pic on the left, inside visible, and one in second picture crushed under box flap.

Yeah, there's a couple more pictures on the site. I also bought the other lot that the same location was selling. Probably too much to hope for minifigs. I barely caught this auction. Logging on with 10 minutes left and trying to analyze what was there before it ended. 

thanks target.  

went deep (50x) on the juniors lost temple 10725 which was widely available in quantity mint condition at nearby targets in tax-free NH so with red card discount came out   11.63 each (61% off bloated $29.99 msrp but hey its got a nice box).  still some left at a few out of the way stores as well to keep an eye on in case they dip further in price.

also snagged 3x minty 76055 for $32.76 after red card.

hopefully the ninjago movie drives demand for this in the fall  & holiday season <gulp>.

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.6a1da1f1af2dd6f2cc530071d49fa1c9.jpg

Edited by cladner
  • Like 7