What Lego set did you buy today?

LEGO Shop at Home May 4 sale. I'm sure others placed similar orders but if it might help others I'll post

The following in 3 different orders:

Carbon-Freezing Chamber $20

The Phantom (Thrawn) $30

Darth Maul Keychain $1.65 (to meet threshold)

Battle on Scarif $40

Kanan Speeder Bike $16

U-Wing Fighter $64

Should have 3x R2D2 polybag from orders to counter prices. 

• Like 1

I bought the Rebel frigate. Buying as a collector so I figured this was best deal for me based on exclustivity and the free R2.  I plan on going to the store this morning and maybe picking up Scarif or Y Wing with the Imperial battle pack. Want to ask them about the bonus 50 points Lego.com isn't giving. 

• Like 1

Got out of control.  Bought a Y-wing and a Boba key chain at midnight. Went to store today and when SS was sold out, bought AT-ST, Rey's Speeder, and a Micro Y-wing to get an R2 in-hand, already sold. Then in parking lot, I ordered a Snowspeeder on backorder, I hope the R2 makes it in that one. All for my personal collection 

Edited by TigerEyez

1 minute ago, Lordoflego said:

Yup, got this for free at local Kmart today too :) 

image.jpg

Wowzers! Haven't seen of those around me for a LONG time! Speaking of Kmart, I'm gonna try and hit the only store that still had clearance Lego this Sunday. With luck, the discount % will increase and they will also have the 75% back!

Nice find!

Just now, MinifigW said:

Wowzers! Haven't seen of those around me for a LONG time! Speaking of Kmart, I'm gonna try and hit the only store that still had clearance Lego this Sunday. With luck, the discount % will increase and they will also have the 75% back!

Nice find!

What makes my deal even sweeter is that it's already sold to a local customer :) 

• Like 3

Slave 1 in store. Always a chance these SS get some discount in the next couple years...we already know Slave 1 sells well and is never discounted. Would have just ordered online earlier but was showing OOS instead of backorder. Scared me into making the drive.

Being car-less sometimes has its downsides so I stuck to the Interwebs.  Hauled a bit in the past few days from LEGO Shop at Home:

75172 Y-Wing x 2 (1 on backorder ?)

75153 AT-ST

75168 Yoda Starfighter

Princess Leia & Yoda Keychains

30611 R2-D2 Polybags x 3

• Like 1

I picked up a Star Wars Rebel Frigate from LEGO Shop at Home at 12:30a Thursday morning.  I never paid attention if this one was carried at my local store previously.  Glad I purchased online as it was not in my local store.  I picked up a Y-Wing with an Imperial Trooper battle pack to get the second R2.

Crazy how the US LEGO Shop at Home is practically sold out of all the on sale sets.  Maybe they hit their limit of R2s or their stock amount set aside for the sales?