What Lego set did you buy today?

After some online Lego Shop SW purchases over the weekend, I ordered the Yellow Submarine @ $55.99 Cdn (20% off) and then used $40 of VIP points and for a total of $18.39 Cdn  after taxes & VIP points... free ship, and includes the Milano polybag. :)

£24.05  - Disney Princess Belle's Enchanted Castle 41067
£35 - Krennic's Imperial Shuttle 75156

Till spat out a £10 off £70 spend so when back & got 
£37.50 - Rebel U-Wing Fighter 75155

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MoHu said:

£24.05  - Disney Princess Belle's Enchanted Castle 41067

Till spat out a £10 off £70 spend so when back & got 
£37.50 - Rebel U-Wing Fighter 75155

Where was this?

23 minutes ago, LahH001 said:

Assume this was Tesco in store at certain branches who are clearing stock.

Yes i bet it was now i think about it. My local Tesco have stopped stocking medium to large sets now, the footprint allocated to Lego has shrunk by 50% in the last 6 months.

34 minutes ago, John82 said:

Yes i bet it was now i think about it. My local Tesco have stopped stocking medium to large sets now, the footprint allocated to Lego has shrunk by 50% in the last 6 months.

Yes Tesco.
Saw the Krennic on hukd & knew a local one had 3 in stock.  Wasnt going to go but got asked to dropped someone off near the tesco.  I think that was a sign to go and buy it. Staff member took the last one.
There is other lego at 50% off too but i'm holding out for the 75% off

• Like 1

CL deal for 12 new sets: $380 (3.5 hour round trip):

75105 Millennium Falcon
75156 Krennic's Shuttle (x2)
75104 Kylo Ren's Shuttle
75157 Rex's AT-TE
75155 U-Wing
75149 Resistance X-Wing
75172 Y-Wing
75148 Encounter on Jakku
75171 Battle on Scarif
75147 StarScavenger
75153 AT-ST

• Like 9

Please elaborate.

I bought heads from LEGO Bricks and Pieces. These are some of the few pieces I've found that are cheaper to buy from LEGO than BL. I'm working on building some monochrome figs. So far I have only completed Light Bluish Gray and White. I'm excited about using that new Guardians of the Galaxy Ayesha Hair on the Pearl Gold one. Anyone want to trade me your Bright Light Blue legs (any quantity) for my Medium Blue?
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, randrace said:

emoji1.pngemoji1.pngemoji1.png I bought heads from LEGO Bricks and Pieces. These are some of the few pieces I've found that are cheaper to buy from LEGO than BL. I'm working on building some monochrome figs. So far I have only completed Light Bluish Gray and White. I'm excited about using that new Guardians of the Galaxy Ayesha Hair on the Pearl Gold one. Anyone want to trade me your Bright Light Blue legs (any quantity) for my Medium Blue?

I've been doing the same. Eventually I'll have the parts that I need

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I got 2 encounter on Jakku and a K2-SO today at WM. K2 is for me, the rest is going into parts.

Even after all the times I talked about the buildable figures negatively, I just had to get that one.

I'm the same way. The buildables don't do it for me, except for a select few. K2-SO is one that I like, especially at $13. I got one yesterday in a beat up box so I opened it last night and built it. It's pretty cool. I'm hoping others feel the same 2-3 years after retirement and are willing to spend $40-$50 for it. I've got 22 so far. Aiming for more if I can find them.

Edited by terrymc4677

Just now, terrymc4677 said:

I'm the same way. The buildables don't do it for me, except for a select few. K2-SO is one that I like, especially at $13. I got one yesterday in a beat up box so I opened it last night and built it. It's pretty cool. I'm hoping others feel the same 2-3 years after retirement and are willing to spend $40-$50 for it.

I actually just built it. I've previously built Obi-Wan (my first review on this site actually) and Grievous (a gift for me for Christmas). Grievous is understandably a much more impressive build. He looks darn near perfect. K2 has some nice parts. I like how tall he is. I kind of hope that they make IG-88 for this line.

• Like 2