What Lego set did you buy today?

46 minutes ago, BricksBrotha said:

Tell me it ain't so?! Is this ymmv or happening across all wm?!?

I've only found these type of discounts (I've bought 11 of these Joker Lowrider) of the LBM Sets at one particular WM...The toy manager said they had too many in stock and wanted to move them so i was more than happy to help her out....Every other store still has most everything at full price with the exception of 1 other WM who discounted the 2 packs for $20 and the Polybags for $1.50

That makes sense, just hopeful wishing on my part. Been waiting for this one & visiting in tax free NH.  Decided to smoosh a few cmf17s.  I smooshed the hot dog guy & the better half wanted the corn cob guy.  The vet & rocket boy will probably be my fill of this SRZ ???

Edited by BricksBrotha

12 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Polybag from TRU for $5 paid with 20% off gift card.

LEDlite from WM for $2.50

image.jpg

I hope the A-wing pilot is for personal collection, because otherwise they don't have much value.... I bought one for 20% off a while back and returned it once I had time to review the BL/EBay selling rates and volumes.

BTW, a Friends doll with rocket shoes - awesome!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I hope the A-wing pilot is for personal collection, because otherwise they don't have much value.... I bought one for 20% off a while back and returned it once I had time to review the BL/EBay selling rates and volumes.

BTW, a Friends doll with rocket shoes - awesome!

I had to have that pilot, not sure why lol

42 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Nothing wrong with filling up your Resistance hangar.

Yup, number of pilots in hangar is growing. This one makes it 1 (number of pilots in my resistance hangar ;) )

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ayleux said:

Fry's Electronics
75121 Death Trooper $15
70316 Jestro's Evil Mobile $36

There is a solid deal every time I come in here.

They have the Volcano Crawler for $23.99, too. Lowest current price. Good for pricematch + discount gift cards at TRU.

http://www.frys.com/product/8883932

Jyn Erso for $10.93

http://www.frys.com/product/9020587

Edited by mizeur
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Yes please. I ended up with a total of 16 smaller bionicles. $15 FO Snowspeeders, $12 pegasus Sleigh, $5.60 Bionicles and then some coupons/discounted GCs. The system gave me the $5 back on $25 toys promo, so I'm probably going to have to email for my 75% back...

Great score! I ended up having to email SYW about the promo as well. The first person didn't understand the promo but I got an email back later from another rep who understood what was going on. They ended up crediting me the points after 24 hours.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Vader888 said:

Picked this up from a local collector. Very happy to have this. Came with motor and battery. I just took it apart and will clean it before build it. Did notice one piece that was not Lego branded, no big deal. Paid $200 CAD which is about $140 USD.

5ee18a79c0a97a152b590a4d87bb62db.jpg

Now you need Pegasus to go with it. Plus there's a ship where waves move too. 

• Like 1

Did you pick it up from Jason who designed it (and the Maze)??? I do believe he's Canadian. 
Or was this someone who bricklinked it and built it from his published instructions?

I picked it up from someone who bricklinked it.
Jason is Canadian, but I don't believe he sells sets he designs. I have the Maze, its collecting dust on the top corner of my display shelf
  • Like 1

Now you need Pegasus to go with it. Plus there's a ship where waves move too. 

Ouch! This is going to be expensive.
What should I expect to pay if I find someone selling it? I have no idea. I was happy with what I paid for this set. Please don't tell me I overpaid ?‍♂️

14 hours ago, Leopard said:

Bought this on offer up $10  <Alien Conquest>

Great buy! Thankfully, this theme was before my time... or as a new investor, I probably would have bought a ton of it.  I just discovered Alien Conquest recently and there are a surprising number of sets you can still get at a reasonable price... if I had any display space in my home, I'd be tempted. :)