Striker @ 35

Eclipse @ 15

batman scarecrow 76054 @ 30

First Order Stormtrooper Buildable @ 9

5 x 31047 (3 in 1 prop plane) @ 9

3 x Jakku @ 30. Lugga Beast and parts most likely

6 X 75131.   5@9 and 1 damaged box @5

5 x 75132     2 @9 and 3 damaged boxes @ 5

Have 4 stores to hit on friday on a loop to work. What should I arm sweep?

22 minutes ago, mizeur said:

My wife decided she wants to sort bricks so I spent $50 on a lot that looks like it has parts from at least:

3367 - Shuttle

6333 - Race & Chase

7586 - Belville Sunshine Home

9450 - Epic Dragon Battle

60022 - Cargo Terminal

I like your wife. You've got a keeper.

• Like 2

I was kicking myself for missing out on the 75158 Rebel Combat Frigate during the May the 4th sale on LEGO Shop at Home.  But I saw a few today at my local TRU for retail. Used a 15% off coupon, $5 rewards bucks and the amazing $25 GC I won here for the May 4th Star Wars Trivia contest and got it for $75. Not bad for a set that's retired and can't be found for anywhere near that price online right now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cladner said:

cleaned out of-the-way claremont nh Walmart which ******** identified as having a significant deposit of 50% off Star Wars LEGO and other sets I was interested in and in decent quantity.  ended up being one of the rare times where the inventory at the store actually exceeded what was indicated online by 3-5 sets each.

pro tip:  it's nearly impossible for your wife or significant other to biy&h about your seemingly "out of control" lego purchases while skulking through the repetitive walk of shame from the garage to the storage room when her mouth is stuffed with fresh delicious pastry you brought into the house first.  death stare is unaffected however.

Interesting. I didn't buy nearly that much (one Obi-Wan for my son's b-day this weekend)

But I got a text with a smiley face when she discovered this in the fridge. (now I know what to bring in first)

Resized952017051195102651.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Dlambert2004 said:

I was kicking myself for missing out on the 75158 Rebel Combat Frigate during the May the 4th sale on LEGO Shop at Home.  But I saw a few today at my local TRU for retail. Used a 15% off coupon, $5 rewards bucks and the amazing $25 GC I won here for the May 4th Star Wars Trivia contest and got it for $75. Not bad for a set that's retired and can't be found for anywhere near that price online right now.

Amazon FBA price is $120 (hasn't gone up, actually has gone down) and can be had on ebay for under $100. I see this performing similarly to the Jedi Defender Cruiser that is barely nudging $150 two years after retirement. I would not sweat missing out on this unless it's for personal build.

• Like 1

Amazon FBA price is $120 (hasn't gone up, actually has gone down) and can be had on ebay for under $100. I see this performing similarly to the Jedi Defender Cruiser that is barely nudging $150 two years after retirement. I would not sweat missing out on this unless it's for personal build.

No, definitely for a personal build. And to get the minifigures. Couldn't find it anywhere for close to the $75 I ended up getting for.

4 minutes ago, Dlambert2004 said:

No, definitely for a personal build. And to get the minifigures. Couldn't find it anywhere for close to the $75 I ended up getting for.

They'll be $65 in the Fall, $50 after TRUTH and gift cards.  I don't blame you though, if you didn't have one.

28 minutes ago, Dlambert2004 said:

I honestly think that tru will have a good blowout sale on them like with the Jedi cruiser. Especially with the way lego sales are down. 

4 hours ago, pstebbing said:

Interesting. I didn't buy nearly that much (one Obi-Wan for my son's b-day this weekend)

But I got a text with a smiley face when she discovered this in the fridge. (now I know what to bring in first)

Resized952017051195102651.jpg

I'd text you a smiley face too if you left me nice gifts like that...

• Like 1

I think im done with Walmart clearance for now

20x AT RE

3x Krennic

10x Vader

10x KS20

2x Scarecrow Harvest

10x Desert Outpost

10x End Portal

1x Volcano Base

5x Duplo Spiderman

6x Junior Ninjago

1x Junior Ninjago Temple

prolly left behind 20 or 30 Jakku and Scariff - im going to wait for them to hit 75%

Sticking with my plan of it must be 50% or better to buy and if i have no faith in it, it must be 75% off

Edited by glostik
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, exciter1 said:

Did they just find it, or had you not found it yet?  Especially since it was local...

I haven't been to this Kmart in couple months at least. Completely forgot about it. This was only local Kmart that had another set that I ordered online to pick up at that store. 

• Like 1

Toys R Us Today:

First off, this was my 2nd large haul off a sale, and for those of you who do this on the regular... hats off... it was exhausting haha (but a rush too)

Picked up:

x4 Dilophosaurus Ambush (75916)
x1 Crossbones Hazard (76050) - (personal)
x1 Avenjet (76049) - (personal)
x3 Scuderia Ferrari Truck (75913)
x3 4x4 Off Roader (60115)

No Raptors, and someone snatched the last two Sith Infiltrators right as I was debating getting them.

Now the fun part, I head to the register and for whatever reason, Dilophosaurus / Crossbones / Avenjet ring up correctly with price from website, but the Scuderia Truck and 4x4 do not... So we price match, then I apply for TRU CC and stack 15% off on top of that... However, the ones that the cashier price matched manually (scuderia and 4x4) did NOT deduct the additional 15% off... so we had to manually adjust them AGAIN.

Now while this is happening and the line is growing angry behind me, my cashier calls over her manager for help and he sees my x3 Scuderia's and says "Oh crap, that's my order I am trying to fill for a customer". He then awkwardly asks me if I am reseller and tries to bribe me to leave 1 of the 3 behind so he can fulfill his customer's order. I politely say no (I did not rush out of work to then have my product guilted away from me). Well he then CALLS the customer right next to me and tells them "Sorry, another customer JUST purchased your sets", naturally the receiving person didn't seem happy. Overall, kind of awkward... 

Anyways, after all of that, she manually price matched everything and I paid with discounted GC from Rise I bought this morning with the MOM3 code. Worked like a charm.

So sale price + 15% off TRU CC + discounted GCs > that 20+ minute transaction

• Like 3

Toys R Us Today:

First off, this was my 2nd large haul off a sale, and for those of you who do this on the regular... hats off... it was exhausting haha (but a rush too)

Picked up:

No Raptors, and someone snatched the last two Sith Infiltrators right as I was debating getting them.

Now the fun part, I head to the register and for whatever reason, Dilophosaurus / Crossbones / Avenjet ring up correctly with price from website, but the Scuderia Truck and 4x4 do not... So we price match, then I apply for TRU CC and stack 15% off on top of that... However, the ones that the cashier price matched manually (scuderia and 4x4) did NOT deduct the additional 15% off... so we had to manually adjust them AGAIN.

Now while this is happening and the line is growing angry behind me, my cashier calls over her manager for help and he sees my x3 Scuderia's and says "Oh crap, that's my order I am trying to fill for a customer". He then awkwardly asks me if I am reseller and tries to bribe me to leave 1 of the 3 behind so he can fulfill his customer's order. I politely say no (I did not rush out of work to then have my product guilted away from me). Well he then CALLS the customer right next to me and tells them "Sorry, another customer JUST purchased your sets", naturally the receiving person didn't seem happy. Overall, kind of awkward... 

Anyways, after all of that, she manually price matched everything and I paid with discounted GC from Rise I bought this morning with the MOM3 code. Worked like a charm.

54ff6f0cdd09ff69bd8fa11e9f5058c7.png

Just messing with ya. But if it's your second big haul from THIS sale. I might would have let the manager have one set. It could go a LONG way toward future rapport.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, scatttcat said:

Toys R Us Today:

Picked up:

What an asinine manager.  I would return those JW sets...they are so overpriced at TRU.

47 minutes ago, krnbk2 said:

Somebody made a mistake on this sign. Unfortunately there was only one left.

Also, Managed to snag a couple Ferrari, raptor off toysrus eBay this morning. We'll see if they go through. 51005dd46f5c329c17ef967e63a9e2e8.jpg

Wow!  I think it was supposed to be the opposite, something close to $64, which is just over 40% off.

It's a great set, just bummed that it's been on sale so many times in it's life.