What Lego set did you buy today?

​Fantastic buy. Extremely lucky too, since you probably didn't know it was the 7181 UCS Tie Interceptor. If it's anywhere near as complete as I think it is, that's worth upwards of $120. 

I think it sold :P

​It is the what did you buy today, so i guess he bought it. ;)

Edited by comicblast

I purchased the Slave 1 75060 from the Lego shop in Troy MI and got the Winter Soldier as well.

I then came home and ordered the ToO from Shop at home. 

I am waiting a little while and then I will probably order a Red Five in a couple of weeks as well from Shop at Home.  I hate backorder but the Lego store did not think they would see anymore ToOs in stock at the retail location and they expect one last run on Red 5s. 

I got an avengers tower and antman and the quinjet in 2 online orders. In store I got a FInal duel and in a separate order naboo fighter, duplo Batman/Joker set for my daughter's birthday and 2 50% off Mixels from series 3. I got 2 Winter Soldiers and should be receiving 2 more. Thinking of ordering a couple ecto 1 or Coruscant gunship from LEGO Shop at Home

Ordered 75093 DS Final Duel from LEGO Shop at Home, with Winter Soldier bonus. Had $5 in rewards, which essentially paid for the tax.

Picked up another 75093, as well as 60061 Airport Fire Truck, and 75016 Homing Spider Droid which was on clearance for $9.98, at TRU. Used coupon/rewards/GC.

I've been wanting 76022 X-Men Vs. for some time now, so I found the only Walmart in my area with it, and bought two for $35 apiece. My Walmart's are so bad at signing clearance, I feel like I have to scan every set. Although, that may help me out because I passed on 76020 Knowhere Escape at $30 (had 5 sets) and they had 3 more of 75093. I will have to keep my eye on those, and hope for future price drops.

Ordered an Ecto-1 with Hailfire Droid (75085) with WS  From LEGO Shop at Home used $25 in vouchers.

Ordered 6 x 40153 Birthday table decoration with a gold minifigure keychain with WS From LEGO Shop at Home.

Probably gonna group the Birthday tables with 850791 Minifigure Birhdays that I have laying around, see if it sells well.

Finally pulled the trigger on my first Red-5 today from LEGO Shop at Home today.  I was surprised by how much I LOVE the UCS Tie fighter so I didn't want to risk not having at least tried to purchase Red-5 as the two seem like ideal companion pieces....

​Now you need to buy one more UCS TIE and the UCS Vader TIE to create the trench run. 

• Like 1

15 Piggy Banks

12 Birthday Cakes

7 Ecot 1

with 6 Winter Soldier

few DC keychains for the entry too

Sea Cow for $67.80 on Amazon Salvage Pallet

MC Ender Dragon for $18.98 on Amazon Salvage Pallet

​Between the Joker Bumper Cars, and a Sea Cow for $67, I grow to dislike you more and more every day.  :derisive:

• Like 2

Two AT-AT's for 89.80 each from amazon last night (20% off).    Had $14 in amazon card rewards to knock it down further to 82.80 each.

Last night from SAH, 10 Birthday cakes, 5 Piggy Banks,  1 Ferris Wheel - 3 orders, 3 Winter Soldiers. Just got shipping email confirmation for all 3.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1