What Lego set did you buy today?

Picked up a couple filler elves sets @20% off  (nothing special) but just traded a bunch of Simpsons S2 cmf for a UCS Sandcrawler (there's something about this box that just nags you to open & build it more than any other set in the past couple of years... now if I can only find someone to trade Simpsons for a Red5 I'll have the series! :-)

I finally found some Jurassic World polybags. Grabbed a handful and will either flip or start my dinosaur army haha.

​I'd flip them... but do it quick. They've dried up all around me and for a few others as well. I can't see them staying out of the US for much longer.

Oh...how much were you selling them for? They were 5.99, which seems to be what TRU is selling polys for now instead of 4.99.

​I sold about 45 of them for $13.99 + shipping. Not a ton of profit, but not bad. They still seem to be around that price, maybe up a $1 or so. They are a pre-order bonus with the Jurassic Park Lego game so unless they show up in droves down south, this once could be scarce for a while yet.

• Like 1

​Everyone I know who has found them in quantities is from Canada and has found them at TRUs... I see plenty of US based sellers, not sure how they are sourcing them.

​Had a US buyer buy around 10 or so from me, not sure if they intend to resell, but i can't see having 10+ for personal collection! Profit margin would be hella small too.

Another 15 series 2 Mixels at 3 for the price of 2.

Nearly there on a couple of full sets of these now. Just need some Flurrs 41511. I'll set up on Brick Classifieds later, but if anyone's interesting in swapping some series 2 Mixels, let me know.

​where is this?