What Lego set did you buy today?

Word.

I've been stocking up on Star Wars stuff.

I think we have no idea the explosion that will happen with Christmas and Episode VII this fall.

I may sell off most of my modulars except TH to cover more funds for more SW sets for the fall...

There's no doubt that Christmas will all be about Star Wars, but any fear that it'll all be about the Episode VII sets and the old stuff suffers? Obviously some stuff like the X-Wings and Falcon are in the trailer, so they'll be fine, but I'd be worried that short term at least the old sets won't be in as much demand as you think.

Smyths here have had the Death Star on sale at about 21% off for ages now. Can get it for

There's no doubt that Christmas will all be about Star Wars, but any fear that it'll all be about the Episode VII sets and the old stuff suffers? Obviously some stuff like the X-Wings and Falcon are in the trailer, so they'll be fine, but I'd be worried that short term at least the old sets won't be in as much demand as you think.

Smyths here have had the Death Star on sale at about 21% off for ages now. Can get it for

2 Friends Juice Bars for $8.98 ea!! 

Used the Target DPCI tracker on here like people were talking about in Daily Deals thread and sure enough a Target 2 mins from me had them showing $8.98.  I thought that's too good to be true.  I printed it out.  They rang up $14.98 on clearance so I went to customer service, and asked to honor my finding and they did.  Wish they had more but I'm very happy with this.  One will be a present for my niece. 

Got them from a mom and pop shop that had them sitting in the back. Cleaned them out. After taxes and shipping, each mini cost around $4

I see, thanks. Does anyone have any suggestions on buying minifigs in bulk like this? How would I go about ordering sealed cases of minifigs?